Ladies Camera Club

22 Sep 2009

I made this

And will be adding humble quotes that are similar to my Etsy shop soon (which has been badly neglected of late). Matching that font was HORRIFIC! Its taken me weeks to find it.


I have new lip balms too coming in Pineapple and Coconut, Mint Fudge, Toffee Apple, Strawberry Vanilla and Lemon Bomb in addition to the very popular Cherry Rose and Honey and Lemon.

School pick up time - just mentally numbering how many kids will shove each other on the road on the way home from school. Honestly, I have to brake several times to prevent squishing them. This is making me very very angry and before it all gets out of hand, I HAVE to pick ellie up from school in the car. But still..........

7 comments:

Rhian said...

oh the new lip balms sound fab. mint fudge and lemon bomb Yummy, I think I need them. I love your cherry rose one, it's fab.

*reyanna klein* said...

I totally LOL at your Keep Calm poster. AWESOME! I LOVE cake! I made myself a "Keep Calm and Carry On" 5x7 print (on smoky blue... yummy!) last year. I just used Helvetica font... it's close enough, I figured. ;-) What font did it end up being? Very curious. :)

And you know... I DO need a vacay in the UK. What airport should I fly into?! :D

*reyanna klein* said...

p.s. Coconut lip balm?!?!? Oh now! Now I'll HAVE to order some! ;-)

Rosie (Freycob) said...

At least you've missed the stupid kids so far. When I was teaching, one of my pupils hit a kid during her driving lesson in exactly the same situation! Luckily I had seen it coming and grabbed the steering wheel so only my door mirror hit her! Gives a bit of a shock though, I can tell you. Spesh when some dozy git behind is speeding in his car and almost has a head on smash while trying to avoid my car in front of him.

Do you think I was calm and polite or did I totally lose my rag at the stupid kids...?!

Deanne said...

please make that in pink - P L E A S E :)
pink
did i say pink!!!!
oooooh pink!

:) gorgeous x

Rae said...

breathe in.... and out....

....ok, now hand me the cake!

kirsticoo said...

Loving that Eat Cake poster - where can I get one??? Really strange - you are called Kirsty and I am called Kirsti - You have a daughter named Ellie and I have a daughter named Ellie... Weird...x