Ladies Camera Club

11 Aug 2009

Who needs a.....?

**edited - SOLD**
Wacom
Bamboo fun tablet?
This is my baby which somebody out there needs. Ive outgrown it a little because, deep down, I needed a bad boy tablet for fine tuning some of my graphics (I just upgraded to the Intuos 3 A4).
Its been used, obv but is in PERFECT working order. Comes in original box with pen tool, holder and artrage software (the software is fantastic). If you are sick of getting lame results with the mouse (and if you design using a mouse, you are CRAZY!) use this pen tool with A5 tablet (medium) to get brilliant results for photo editing, drawing, digi graphics and even digi scrapbooking
These retail between £120 and £150 brand new - so if you want to make me an offer, email me here before I put on ebay :)

No comments: