Ladies Camera Club

7 Aug 2009

Studes for Aug

August's Studio Calico (fab scrapbooking kit) went "all systems go"on the 28th July. Im late in posting my entries on my blog but nevertheless, they are here. Its a gorgeous mix of supplies this month with the custom stamps and papers being ultra amazing as always.
I often worry there is going to be a kit which I don't like and am pleasantly surprised that never happens.

Collage press feature heavily here combined with Jenni Bowlin and of course, my dog

Basic Grey's lemonade is delish and perfect for layouts about my niece (also had to get an ode to Michael jackson in there somewhere!)

A 6x12 layout just so that I could use my Hambly leftovers
Lillybee papers, oh my! I couldn't add anymore to the papers because they were just too mice to clutter up
BG Lemonade again **sigh** Its so beautiful mixed with making memories die cuts and the hambly frame. This is the first time I have scrapped Belle in her wheelchair highlighting that she is so able when the chair dictates to ignorant others that she is not. I am so missing that girl right now and she is away for another week **sob**
Dance Crazy - my fave layout with the technique showdown! Rolled paper, spritzed ink, rub on's peppered with bling

Belle and the boy - he is always at her feet. I loved playing with the crepe paper ribbons here.


1 regular, 2 diet - yep, its what we always order as a family. Belle and I are the sugar free freaks. The coke matches the theme of the Studio Calico papers this month which are a hit!


I cant wait for next months kit, there are some yummables in there too.

3 comments:

Houston said...

Be still my heart, that is once handsome fellow! Sigh... I wish you all lived here so I could have some of you scrappy mojo rub off on me. I loves them all, H

Lynn said...

I know it was probably hard to do the So Able lo but I love it. wish I was brave enough to do one :)

kerenbaker said...

Stunning LO's! Love your topics- like all the paper techniques partic the folded paper 'tabs' clustered together xx