Ladies Camera Club

18 Aug 2009

One for every outfit

Buttons, wire, sweat and the desire to achieve a little something fun makes this cute ring one of many for my jewellery box to cater for every colour of clothing I own.

They look so cool!
Gotta say, that twisting and shaping part almost made me want to poke my eyes out with the pliers
Am practising new shapes this evening, once I greet my sweet girl who Mark went to collect from her Nannies. I spoke to her about an hour ago and it felt like a bolt of lightening had gone through my heart. I cant wait to see her and hold her face in my hands and gaze at her beautiful little face. Ive really missed her. Lots of fun things have been planned for her last few weeks off school including another trip to Grannies, uniform shopping, book shopping, seaside walks, the zoo, candle making and treats hither and dither.

Im the happiest mother on this planet, right at this precise moment.

10 comments:

Zoe said...

Gorgeous ring, not sure I'd have the patience though.

x

Helena said...

Brilliant!

Dylan said...

love ya even though you stink xx ha ha word verification is "bitti" boobs on the brain today eh..??

The PerkyPig! said...

Ooooh, rather gorgeous. Me likes :o)

Anonymous said...

lovely!
Wonder how many think uniform shopping is a treat though :) ?!!!! Just speaking from exp thats all!!!!

Linda - Gold Coast said...

Kirsty, you are one amazing lady with sooooooo many talents and the icing on the cake is how much you love that gorgeous girl of yours. Linda xoxo

home-made-grown-sewn said...

I love these, Kiesha and I made quite a few last year with buttons and beads fab for accessorising! Missing you loads, give Ellie big hugs from us and try and catch you soon - this working full time really does play havock with catchin up with people!

Carol said...

Love the ring! don't think i'd ever have the patience to make anything like that sigh.

Jewellery Making said...

Sweet ring, love the colour you have used. So earthy :)

Brook said...

ooooo! I love it. I can so see the ring with those cute little square buttons! The girls at school would go crazy over that!