Ladies Camera Club

24 Aug 2009

Freebie: Quick Card Deli

I have spent an age re-arranging my hovel of a craft room up, today, to make space for new things as I sell off older things. E-bay is a godsend and it really does help me pave way for necessities - like ink! Ive just invested in 28 new inks from Stampin Up and in the process sold off odd inks from odd companies in odd colours. Now I look forward to having a beautiful array of colours to go in their place.

Whilst sorting out the hovel, I cam across some recent makes and kind of noticed a bit of a colour trend going on. Im obsessed with this colour way at the moment

This card was made for Bubbly Funks weekly challenges, yesterday, using patterned ribbon as a theme.

So - the red and blue lovin we have going on here?
Hmmmmm, in a mad half hour I created this download for anyone who ever might need a quick make. Simply print the image below (by clicking HERE) onto thin card, cut out and stick on a card blank. The only additional bit I added was satin ribbon (sorry, I cant make those!) All the images you see below and papers were made from digi scratch using my weather beaten hands whilst dancing on my chair to A-ha's "hunting high and low".... classy.
Have a fun evening.
Im currently stuck in the house whilst the boys are off to watch Liverpool (AGAIN) and looking after my brothers dog in the process. My dog and his dog (both boys and clearly amorous) do not make great entertainment for Belle and I.
Time to get the hose on them, naughty little things.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirsty, you really spoil us. I'll keep this for valentines, it's that gorgeous.
Suzi Dee x :) x

Katty Bell said...

luveeerly m'dear,
Ta ever so....I likey those mad half hours you have ;)

S said...

I really should make more cards, thank you for the great goodies.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Dolly said...

Love this colour combo, many thanks for the freebie, it's fab, love it...:)xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Have as many mad half hours as you like. We all need help from time to time with quick cards. Especially me, quick and simple is not my forte. I start out with good intentions, but it just keeps going! So thankee muchley.

I love red and blue for xmas cards, great combo.

Hee, verifacation word is espompl, will have to remember that one, love it.

luv Dee xxx

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Aug. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Linby said...

what a great freebie Kirsty and so kind of you.
Linbyx

Lisa Hemmings said...

Kirsty, thank you for the freebie!
It's lovely, I made it yesterday xx

LizzieG said...

The Dancing to A-Ha has to be the best all week...
Thanks for the lovely freebie emergency-card kit! You're the Bestest!
Love the piccies of Belle and the Dragon (sorry doggon). She is just so lovely.