Ladies Camera Club

21 Aug 2009

Craftwork Cards Summer Sizzler

Im going to Leeds tomorrow for Craftwork Cards Summer Sale which has make and takes and demos from Julie Hickey (Im teaching a workshop in the morning too) plus the launch of these lovely Christmas 8x8 papers which are suitable for both scrappin' and cardmakin'. I can't decide which colourway I like the best.

This is the candy cane range:

And this is the Joy range
Go and see the full range of releases over here
and if you live in the best city in the world (Leeds, Leeds, Leeds) - come over and see us :)

5 comments:

~*~Kate~*~ said...

Pretty pretty pretty!!!

Dylan said...

I,m painting trees and snowmen if you happen to get lost on the way home and fall through the studio doors..!!!!! Got chocolate and blue lollies and big hugs xx

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

can't make it to Leeds unfortunately otherwise I would come on over. Loving your work though. I really love my Patti cd. Emma xx

anne said...

Great class today Kirsty. Thanks a lot.
Anne
xx

Helena said...

OoooOoooOoooOOoo I love the joy range! Scrum!