Ladies Camera Club

29 Aug 2009

Chillin

Whenever we come to my Momma's, we do as little or as much as we like.
Yesterday we pretty much did nothing.
As the dog was the only "person" in the house in a state of decency (ie not in pyjamas and hair not unkempt) I thought Id take some pictures of him in his laid back state.

I, too, laid like this.
Ellie laid like this.
Vegetables lay like this.
I felt like a courgette and Ellie says she felt like a couch potato (LOL, I spewed my tea all over my screen when I just asked her!).
Eddy, I guess, was a vegetarian sausage.

Ooooh it was fabulous.
And today I feel as stiff as board.

Time to go out and clear the cobwebs - bank holiday weekend fun abounds.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Vegetarian Sausage eh ... sure he's not a Hot Dog? Just like to say I received my Patti Picklicious CD this morning, I've had a quick look through the collections and think they're great but I'm now dithering over which one to use first. Think I'll just have to start at the beginning and print a set off then have a play and see what I come up with.
Keep on 'chillin'

Lynn

*reyanna klein* said...

So glad you all had a good time. LOVE these photos of Eddy! He looks amazing. You are so talented. :) Hope you're doing well, Love! :)

cannycrafter said...

Glad your enjoying the East Yorkshire air!!! Drove past your spot today on the M6 due to the A66 representing a car park! Safely back in East Yorkshire now!! Just lovin' the Eddie pics!! Call in if you're passing Cxx

Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味