Ladies Camera Club

19 Aug 2009

5 product challenge

Emily Pitts set a 5 product challenge this week over at Studes (scrapbook kit club) and as I had 4 seconds spare in my life last night, I thought Id indulge.
It really boosted my creativity even though I was limited to 5 products which was paint, metal, one piece of paper, thread and alpha stickers.

Dyan, the art journal queen, deserved a little Wiseman craftiness. Click on the picture to see how that heart came together. Such a cool idea of which I totally stole from a magazine clipping from Creating Keepsakes magazine.Going to have more belly laughs with my skinny blister - fun fun day at the Wiseman residence.

13 comments:

Marie said...

Great Layout. I love the heart and want to eat that red/aqua colour combo!

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

love it and Dy looks so good in that cyan colour. Emma xx

Kathy Y said...

Inspired, often read your blog, but not posted before. That layout was brill, also love that heart. Kathy

Anonymous said...

What a great page! I might just have to steal the heart idea. Fabulous! I am going to go try the challenge myself tonight.
Beth Ann

Deanne said...

that is fantastic, i adore the colour scheme and that heart is so stolen :) tfs xxx

Lil' Ol' Me said...

I love the heart. I like to do hand sewing on my layouts occassionally because I find it very theraputic.
Im glad you posted again as I was getting concerned with the absence of posts afetr the 'Norman Bates owns this hotel' entry!

Dylan said...

woop woop its me yayy.!!!! Awwwww I love it when bezzies do something like this....Wish I looked this groomed and professional in real life..!! I could make you into one of my altered beeswax weird creations but you would prob never talk to me again, ha ha xxx

Dylan said...

Just realised - are you infering that I am a big bad wolf disguised as a sweet little old granny...??? lmao xx

stephanie howell said...

love it love it. and i'm also laughing and you know why. heee!

*reyanna klein* said...

Holy Cow, Kirsty! You are amazing!! I LOVE this! And the colors! Fabulous. :)

ToneF said...

I totally love that layout!!! It's gorgeous!

Kimber-Leigh said...

i LOVE your take on the challenge kirsty!!

kjjc said...

this is stunning and what a tribute to D.Fantastic photo of her too