Ladies Camera Club

22 Jun 2009

Happy Happy Day

This past Saturday I brought Mark and Belle with me on a photo shoot to meet my friend Traci and Andrew plus their two fantastic kids, Caitlin and Kyle.
Taking Belle to meet new people is a real trial because she can be incredibly nonchalant about the fact and the success of the day centres around whether she warms to meeting new people or not. I often live in fear of her lack if willingness but it was evident that all was well when she took to these guys like a duck to water.
Traci and Andrews caring nature along with their kids loving approach made us feel so, so welcome as we celebrated Traci's birthday in the surroundings of Oasis Whinfell - a fabulous country retreat with activities abound. Belle and Mark trialled the indoor swim centre which went down a treat with Andrew, Kyle and Caitlin. I was thrilled with how these pictures reflect the day.
Here are the unofficial shoot pics and when I get some time, Ill share some of the official pictures.

The kids, laughing. They laughed almost all day. It was a such a refreshing sight.The family between shots - giggling and having the best funAfterwards we went for a geocahce hunt. On the way round we saw this momma and her ducky babies.This is the hub of Oasis. Inside that glass construction is a tropical paradise
There are so many features around the park including waterfalls and decked areas to relax and enjoy.
When we go tback and before we went swimming, Ellie got real cosy with Kyle. He was so gallant and gentle with her.....Thanks Kyle, you have restored our faith in boys!This is my fave ever picture, now, of Belle and Mark. I love how she laughs, I really do. She doesnt often belly laugh. He looks so proud of her, doesnt he?
Within 10 minutes of leaving she fell fast asleep with her new freind "flower" from the guys and a lil cuddly sheep that we bought her at the centre.
I love how infectious that some of these pictures are. They make me smile right from within and I promise that I will treasure these photos FOREVER.
They are the happiest pictures I own!

19 comments:

Brook said...

I hope you have a happy day as well!

Tracy said...

this precious day will remain forever etched in our hearts THANK YOU to the 3 WISEMANS .Loads of love n hugs Tracy,Andrew,Caitlin & Kyle xxxx

sarah said...

gorgeous pics as always kirsty, lovely pics of your family - dad looked very proud!! just what you needed, a great day after the last couple of weeks you have had.
hope you have many more of these sort of days soon!

Dylan said...

XXXXX mwaaaahhh XXXXX

Rosie (Freycob) said...

They're fab photos chick! Look at how bright and wide Belle's eyes are in her daddy's arms!

x

Houston said...

It looks like you all had a fantastic time! I love all of the photos, such life in your shots, I envy that, you catch moments in such a way that I feel I am there! I love flower, the little dachs stuffy, so cute!

Éadaoin said...

Beautiful pictures Kirsty, really cheerful! :)
I admire your ability to bounce back with so much positivity , so inspiring! xoxo

Deanne said...

aw that is a gorgeous daddy daughter photo hun :) looks a super duper day x

D@nielle said...

wow love that pic of Mark and Belle !

Stephanie said...

Amazing shots!!! I LOVE the photo of Belle and Mark -- What a great Daddy!!!

Brook said...

LOL! When I looked at your blog last night there was just a title. So glad I looked this morning. I love the pictures! What fun it must have been for you to see her having such a fun time.

Ami said...

I think that, in the pic of your sweetie and her dad, she looks alot like you.

That is a great photo.

Joanie said...

I have been a lurker for months...thought I'd finally jump in and post after seeing these gorgeous photos! So glad it was a fab day for your family...wonderful photo of hubbie and Belle!

Zoe said...

Fabulous shots! Like everyone especially love Belle and Mark one. Looks like you all had a lovely time x

Judith said...

I love that picture of Belle and Mark. He looks just like he is breathing her in. x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww.... pictures tell more than a thousand words xxxx

Anonymous said...

pictures say a lot and the camera is a clever machine which does all the work for us all nowadays! Glad your daughter enjoyed her day and appears happy with her cuddly toys too.

Trina said...

Great pictures capturing an obviously special day! We love Whinfell forest, its an amazing place :o)

eda said...

101煙火,煙火批發,煙火工廠,製造浪漫煙火小舖,煙火小舖,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣,煙火批發,情趣禮品,成人用品,小泉彩,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣內衣,情趣精品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,貓裝,自慰器,自慰器,性感內褲,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,情趣內衣,角色扮演,丁字褲,性感丁字褲,跳蛋,跳蛋,AV,性感丁字褲,丁字褲,煙火,情趣用品,情趣用品