Ladies Camera Club

18 May 2009

No photos

Ive not taken any photos today.
And normally I take a photo, even if it is of the dog.
Or a sneak of some work Ive been doing.
Or a macro shot of a spiders ass.
Instead I spent the morning at Crab Apple Crafts in the kindest company of Rosemary, Nigel and Debbie. Its the kind of scrapbook store where you just feel real comfy in and of course it has all the eye candy yumminess you would expect from a well stocked crafts outlet. Before I knew it I had been there almost 4 hours and I thought "Holy crap, my poor dog!". But we have dog flaps in the house and he can wander in and out when he needs, erm, you know..... And although I dont need any new papers you bet your shiny butt I came away with papers that will just end up being licked to death because its less effort and cruel to cut them up into smithereens.

I got home in time to collect the Bellemeister and in time to say au revoir to all my Nikon equipment in the post. **sigh**. I didn't even take a photo of that either; perhaps I was just being secretly evil as I lovingly stroked my canon 5D like I was Dr Evil with is hairless freaky looking rat cat. I then took the dog for a walk and yes, you know it.... I didn't even take the camera. Then I had a friend come round to decorate a guest book for a wedding this weekend and nope, no proof or evidence by way of a photo.

But tomorrow I will take double the allowance and bore you all senseless.

Until then, bloggers.... sweet nightmares about my blog overload of photos :)

7 comments:

weewiccababe said...

I have days like that - all those super photo-opportunities and remember about the camera after.
just have this pic of you in my head - sitting on a swivel chair, a bald wig on your head, cackling away while stroking a bald rat-cat
suits you sir!

Rae said...

I do it all the time! or, I take the camera out but then had it to dave and say 'PLEEEEEEAAAAASE! I CANT take any more photos!
:o)

Anonymous said...

well,I just feel robbed....*snigger*
love to the curlygirl
Lulubelle x

Houston said...

I have to say I'm sort of saddened by a photoless post. I mean I don't know what I shall do without an Eddy fix, guess I'll have to stare at my two hooligans extra hard today!

. said...

酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店兼差
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着