Ladies Camera Club

20 May 2009

I lied

I said yesterday that I would share photos today.
SOZ.
I haven't had the inclination to take any photos at all; its been a weird day all round.
I wasn't feeling so good this morning. I think it was because I had two coffee's yesterday and I haven't had coffee or tea for a few weeks now. Bad drugs, man....BAAAAAAAD drugs. Im never drinking them again. Water is far more sufficient and healthier.

But what I did do was have hunt around gift sites for a few birthday pressies Im after and found my one stop shop right HERE
Im a sucker for vintagey, country craft and frenchful things - truly.
Best thing is, their P&P is only £2.95 p&p matter how much you buy..... that's cheaper than me hopping into town and paying for parking and petrol.
I loves comfy home shopping...saving hard for the Chateau ornaments. Lush lil shop, go see :)

Oh! and gimme this little bugger here.... SLURP. Perfect for cream teas and dainty little butties
That is all I am looking at for now...I cant bear to look at anything else without wanting to smash the screen in and grab them for me me me!

9 comments:

Deanne said...

I have a new shop on www.notonthehighstreet.com and they have some gorgeous gift ideas on there too, i'm always drooling :) x

amber jane said...

I adore that cakestand it would be perfect in my kitchen - now to try and justify it ....... I am not sure it is too cute is a good reason.

Bettythebaglady said...

Kirsty-Very fifties which-sadly-I remember! Hugs BettyXXX

Houston said...

love that, but I WANT EDDY! just teasing you... maybe... I just want some more of those fantastic photos that transport me to your little wood or lovely home and out of this gosh darned heat for a bit, of course if it means yummies on that cute stand I'm all for seeing pics of the stand.

Anonymous said...

OMG...polka dots on everything..they should make it the law or something...yum!
I love the way you seduce us into visiting all these cool websites you find-long may you reign, shopping queen! and thank you...im so earmarking this website for my boyf so I can get cool pressies for my burf...woop!
love to the curlygirl
Lulubelle x

Jo Austin said...

I know exactly what you mean .. I have drunk mainly nettle tea for the last month, and having a cuppa coffee makes me feel yucky!

love Jo x

. said...

酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店兼差
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領

crazyloko said...

cell phonesThis phenomenom is typified by mobile phonethe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that cheap cell phones wholesale from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着