Ladies Camera Club

26 May 2009

Here come the girls

Unusually I have my Belle home with me for the school hollies. She usually goes to my Mums but this term Belle wanted to spend it with Marybeth (MB for short). MB is my super cute cousin but is exactly the same age as Ellie so I see them two more as cousins to each other.We love having MB here even though she eats a whole bottle of Ketchup with every meal and has 3 sugars in her tea. That girls uses it as rocket fuel for her jet propelled energy! Before we took MB away from home I wanted to update my pictures of my gorgeous cousin Emily too (MB's sister) and whom happens to be my god-daughter. Aren't these two girls beautiful? And so grown up and oh, it just makes me want to cry that they are not babies anymore.Many adventures we shall have this week including a day drip to Blackpool and a day trip to the Lakes (I LOVE THE LAKES). Marybeth has been to neither so its going to be a cool adventure all round. Now I love Ambleside for its famous little housey bridgey thing and I also love Windemere. Can anyone recommend any wheelchair friendly things to do up there? I want to get up early and catch a sunrise over Grasmere but with my girl Ellie loving her pit so much there is fat chance of that.

The school holidays in this house are going to be action packed at least......

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh very glamorous girlies you have there,,have a wonderful school holidays...

hugs

Rachelxx

Anonymous said...

brilliant part of the country to go to-they even sound a bit like me!
Have a super time,chaps-hope the curlygirl has the best time with MB.
Lulubelle x

Jozza said...

Gorgeous girls all round! Every time I see a pic of Ellie I want to fiddle with her gorgeous hair. Have a great week xxx

Susan said...

We were at the Lakes recently and in one of the tourist info places they had a book for sale - it was about L.District walks suitable for wheelchairs. The steamer boats on Ullswater are nice, not as crowded as Windermere, and a good way to spend a couple of hours. Hope you all have fun!

Kathy said...

Kirsty, If you can get to Coniston ( very near ambleside- I love the bridge house too ) you can get about the vilage and walk ( and wheel) down to the Lake ( Lake Road is the road you want ). You can drive right dont to the lake and park but the walk from the vilage is lovely. We were there with a big group of friends last year and buggies. There are a few pubs in the village and the bluebird cafe on the lakeside. Lots of very cheeky geese too!

. said...

酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店兼差
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領

crazyloko said...

cell phonesThis phenomenom is typified by mobile phonethe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that cheap cell phones wholesale from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着