Ladies Camera Club

14 May 2009

Experimentin'

The bad boys (cameras and lenses) are all in the house, safely tucked up in their new cubby hole after a little play this morning. I haven't got the time today to totally experiment but here is a picture of card Ive made for my MIL.and also a picture of the boy himself (What you cant see is the ham in my left hand because he was NOT in the mood for a snap) I took the pic of the boy in automatic; can you believe it?The colour cast is doing my head in, mainly from my PC. On my PC these images are more rich in colour but on the Mac screen they are washed out. Think I need to get a new screen for my PC; can anyone recommend a GOOD one? Or does anyone have the Huey that correct screen hues? Mmmmmm? Id love your input x

12 comments:

Houston said...

Oh my, he is so dashing, that's a lovely card, your MIL is very lucky!

Made by Mandy said...

That's a gorgeous card Kirsty, you have a lucky MIL.....

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Totally gorgeous card chick! (Shame about the Canon photography! HAHAHA!!!!! xx)

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Have a nice day in Burnley on Sunday - I'll be on me jollies so can't pop in again to say hello. But Jacob still has to 'see Kirsty' each night!

Anonymous said...

FAB card, Northern Chick!!!!! Love it! am so stealing it!!! lol
love to the curlygirl
Lulubelle x

Jozza said...

Lordy! That card ROCKS my girl. Wowsers!

Lovin the pic of Eds too. Bless.

Terrie B x said...

What bootilicious card Kirsty..
Your MIL will love it..Edd looks as gorg as ever!!!
Have a fun Day tommorrow...
Enjoy your Photography!!!
lotsa loves:)♥

LuLu said...

Love this card - love everything about it. I wish my photography skills were as brilliant as yours.

Lou
x

Katy said...

Hi Kirsty

We have a Huey and its fab for sorting colours out on your monitor would recommend giving one a go :)

xx

. said...

酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店兼差
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領

crazyloko said...

cell phonesThis phenomenom is typified by mobile phonethe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that cheap cell phones wholesale from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着