Ladies Camera Club

4 Mar 2009

Da Slice - For Sale

Brand new, bought last week (used it to test it, twice. I cut a letter A and a circle - wooo, go me).
Between buying it and owning it I had a good friend come round and show me how to use my Craft Robo properly. This coupled with my new found Illustrator skills leaves me more scope to design my own shapes on the Robo where as the Slice won't. So its pointless having two cutters and one which I dont get along with.
See Margie demoing it here
So if you want to buy one that's had v. little use and is spanking new - mail me at this address here
I paid £142.95 for it having to sell off a lens to do so (boo hoo), so you could make me an offer and yes, I take paypal.

Please read the post below for "Cards for Heroes" update :)

9 comments:

Helena said...

Beyong my purse I'm afraid. I could try, but the moths in there would have a choking fit. Or die laughing. Hope you find a taker :)

Jo Power said...

I would love a slice but I have been banned from buying anything until my stash has dwindled a bit. Hope you find a loving home for it.

Angela W said...

How much would that be for us here in the U.S.? I would love a Slice!

Rach said...

When I read that, I thought, blimey she only bought it last week - cos you were here when you did it! LOL!

Oh well, if you've been shown some tips on the robo I'll know where to come LOL, me and my robo have a bit of hate-hate relationship at the moment!

xxx

Cazzy said...

I was very tempted to buy the Slice, but perhaps your friend could show me how to use my Robo properly too!

I have just bought a Xyron runner at a bargain price, don't ask me why as I don't really know but wanted to try it! Don't even like the sound of it much!

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店打工

酒店小姐

酒店經紀

酒店兼差

假日打工

台北酒店經紀

童裝批發

童裝批發

童裝

童裝

酒店喝酒

暑假打工

寒假打工

酒店

酒店經紀人

酒店現領

eda said...

煙火批發,煙火工廠,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,煙火批發,情趣禮品,小泉彩,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,貓裝,自慰器,自慰器,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,情趣內衣,丁字褲,角色扮演,丁字褲,性感丁字褲,跳蛋,正妹視訊,跳蛋,AV,性感丁字褲,情趣用品,視訊,煙火,情趣用品

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着