Ladies Camera Club

6 Mar 2009

Bum diddy bum bum

I wonder sometimes just how much of my dogs face I see on a day to day basis.
Not a lot it seems.
I sit on the settee doing graphic work on my laptop with my feet on pouffe and the dog lays at my feet on the said pouffe with his butt permanently facing my direction. He lays curled in a ball on his front (butt facing me) or lays like a chicken waiting to be dressed and all his crown jewels on vulgar display (butt still facing me).
When we go for walks and I mean we go for walks longer than a dachsunds can probably withstand due to their v. short legs, he walks ahead of me - BUTT IN MY FACE. Occasionally, as all dachs do, he turns to check that I have not done a runner on him.

And I still love that little doggy, butt or no butt wedged in my mush.

Came back from shops after school run and am perplexed by this little mathematical conundrum. A 15 piece box of Birds Eye chicken dipper costs £1.32. And yet a bag of 28 dippers costs £3.40.
Yeah, exactly.
Sainsbury's need to re-work that little rip-off straight away.

11 comments:

Houston said...

Ah yes, the proverbial Dachshie butt syndrome. I have the same problem with my Eddy, although he likes to spend the majority of his indoor hours underneath a blanket holding down the sofa. Hansie on the other hand is such a nervous nelly that I only see his face and was just thinking to myself I wonder what color his butt is? Eddy's is brindle, but is Hansie's red or brown or maybe it's green... I don't know!!!!

Darcy said...

Stick with the boxes, less plastic to recycle. I miss my doggie's butt lol

Anonymous said...

I can top that puzzle I think.
I normally get a drive thru coffee at lunchtime going between the different schools I work in. You can get a cheeseburger meal with coffee for 1.99 yeah? A coffee was 1.29 BUT a coffee and regular fries was 2.48 - answer me that one!
Sue
The Cardfairy

Cazzy said...

You mean you actually EAT chicken dippers!!!****??/!!

I get the same thing with our dogs, quite often wake in the morning to find said butt in face as I lay in bed.

Also one does the chicken position often!

Terrie B x said...

Christ think yourself lucky it`s only the dog!!!
I get that all the time with Scott!!!rofpml......
Have a luverly Sat chickie:)♥

Kelly Goree said...

You know Kirsty - that's the sign of complete trust of a dog...They are naturally skittish so usually face things they are unsure of. If he has his bum to you all the time, that means he knows his mama has his back ;) (ahem...no pun intended ;))

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店打工

酒店小姐

酒店經紀

酒店兼差

假日打工

台北酒店經紀

童裝批發

童裝批發

童裝

童裝

酒店喝酒

暑假打工

寒假打工

酒店

酒店經紀人

酒店現領

eda said...

煙火批發,煙火工廠,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,煙火批發,情趣禮品,小泉彩,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,貓裝,自慰器,自慰器,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,情趣內衣,丁字褲,角色扮演,丁字褲,性感丁字褲,跳蛋,正妹視訊,跳蛋,AV,性感丁字褲,情趣用品,視訊,煙火,情趣用品

crazyloko said...

cell phonesThis phenomenom is typified by mobile phonethe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that cheap cell phones wholesale from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着