Ladies Camera Club

14 Feb 2009

Someone found here moaj

The last time I made something creative (other than for classes and kits) was flaming weeks ago. So with fresh wind in my sails I set about making Vally day a bit spesh.
This is a house full of love as it is even though grumpy knickers Marko doesn't show it that often. He has this secret little knack of showing it now and again, just when i need it and to prevent me becoming complacent. I think its works, you know?
So I got my fingers well and truly grubby last night and made these little babies. Im chuffed to bits with Marko's card that I made and even he **liked** it. Heeeeeeeeeee!I made this for Belle. She has never had a valentines day card from a boy before; she is just not into that malarky (thank the lord). Plus we have never really sent her one before neither.Her face this morning when I gave her it was priceless, a true bottle-it-up moment. I made that card with the leftovers of this layout that I made at roughly 2am. I was purging my papers for the millionth time since I started scrapping and came across these two "my minds eye" papers. I had two small pics left over from large images that i used last month so technically I have scrapped these pages before (who cares?). Lots of the beautiful embellishments were part of an embelly swap I did with fruit suet.....Suzanne, I miss you :(.

She made us this. She claims an ingenious moment with turning her heart into a butterfly which I loved to bits but I secretly loved the message on the back the mostest. Her handwriting is still pretty poor (she uses an alpha smart at school to get by). She still spell phonetically but I don't care, I lub, lub lubs it more than I love my own creations.Mark and I went shoppin' today to spend the last of my b'day money. We didn't buy any vally day pressies because we are having to MAJORLY tighten our belts. And to be honest, as much as flower are beautiful to receive, they die and chocs make you porky so whats the point in depressing yourself with the outcome of each token gift LOL!!!! So to make my money stretch I went to cheapy little stores to pick up these Boots (£15...a steal) and some trinkets.The butterfly necklace was only £2 and Ill butcher it to make embellies for my layouts etc. A bit of sanding and inking will make those a real treasure for my projects.

we came back and made a yummy carbonara and Belle and I whizzed up these lovely chocolate mousses made from this recipe here (its DEAD easy and again, we used Sainburys own cheapo choc at 25p a bar)Meant to post these pictures the other day of our little tadpole! She got herself another certificate this week for swimming a width in backstroke. I mean - come on!!!!!! It took me frikkin weeks to get into backstroke after learning the doggy paddle! And she also was commended on holding her head under water too. this child screams her head off to this day when I wash her hair. So if you are reading this Mrs Cowley - we **heart** you xx
And belle, we are so so proud of you and she is, of course, very chuffed with herself too!

And finally, Ive updated my new blog with images from my Cd with samples (plus a new sample from one of the DT. Do have yourself a sneakaroo right here

20 comments:

Terrie B x said...

OMG!!!!!!
Rather `delicious` I say...cards are fabbbo on the New Blog TOO... KIR........
Just creating with a fabbie Cd as I type!!!!
Better up me Aunite a bit adent I ......
Tell Bell she is flamin fantasic...
`Congrats` ....Way to go...
Proud` of her ...
Have a fab time away me lovelies:)~X~
You should expect to recieve something on Tuesday sweet one *wink* *wink*...:)xxx

Patricia said...

I just adore that last picture! She looks so happy and proud of herself!

Angela W said...

Happy Valentine's Kirsty! I love the boots and the 1st necklace! The chocolate mousse looks scrumptious too! Congrats to Belle!

Rach said...

Huge congratulations to Belle, what a star! Love the valentine heart butterfly that she made for you too - beautiful xxx

Deanne said...

loving all your creativeness as usual :) and well done belle on her certificate :) xx

Alison5 said...

Well done to Belle and wow kirsty those creations are fantastic and how good does that mousse look, gonna have to go and hunt down some chocolate now!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

A lovely post :)
Glad you all had a nice Valentine's!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Congratulations to Belle! :)

Beautiful trinkets. :)

Davinie said...

Congratulations on the backstroke, Belle! I can't even do that now, lol!

I hope you had a great Valentines Day, sweets. You do celebrate that over there, right? That's not an American thing....

Anonymous said...

omg, ive got that 1st necklace and i never even thought of dismantling it for embellishments....it looks so nice when i wear it!!!(trip to the shops to buy another,methinks)

Well done, Bellechick x

Annette said...

OMG Kirsty - so Sir Tim has got you distressing!!!!

Well done Belle - fabulous. Love the photo - says it all.

Lynda said...

Adore the card - I keep having a go at "distressing" but the only thing that gets distressed is me! I must try harder lol. Congrats to Belle too what a star. Enjoying the CD and will get piccies to you asap xxx

Marsha said...

I loves Belle parted to the side and pulled over. However, I have to say--she looks older with it. HEHE

Lisa the Lovely said...

there's what looks like a white slide w/ scroll work on it in one of top pics. Any idea where it came from?
PS love you and the fam to bits!

Melberry said...

LOVE your artistry, Kirsty. Every time I visit your blog I'm inspired in one way or another. Brava, Ellie! You must all be proud of her. Awards on my blog for you today to let you know how much I appreciate you.
Melanie
http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/2009/02/kindness.html

hello gorgeous said...

Belle looks very pleased with her swim certificate! Congrats on the cd too.

I have left something on my blog for you, pop on over when you have time xxxx

Terrie B x said...

Hola Amigo`s...
I`m creating some more chick!!!
and I`m working on improving the photo`s...
Hope you had a lurvery time at Bruges ...
my lovely `friend`:)~X~
lubbbbbs to allxxxx

Nina said...

Just all so fab!

. said...

酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着