Ladies Camera Club

25 Feb 2009

Sneak time - AGAIN?

How it comes round so quick, I'll never fathom.
Any old how, this months papers from Studio Calico are so quirky and fun - in fact I love the kit so much this month I got all three add ons. Jenni Bowlin and Sassafrass come a close second the my Studio faves.
And Ill say this again, like I do every month - I LOVE THIS KIT. I know it chokes you to hear it time and time again but its true. If I hated it, I just wouldn't show it cos after all, this is my blog. duh!
With trying times, credit crunch and the exponentially eager wait for CHA releases, your best bet for that scrapbook fix is to get busy with a kit where Studio Calico excel in all the latest lines. My scrapbook budget goes on add ons for this kit and I need look elsewhere except one minor weakness when I visited Sarahs cards Ltd for a snag of the new My Minds Eye stuff. She has some great CHA stuff in.

Anyway,without much further ado - here we go:

Tha tha-tha-tha tha-tha-tha thats all folks xx

19 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely sneaks....can't wait for reveal....i want it all!

Tina Cockburn said...

Oooooooh la la! I am loving what I'm seeing.

Heather Prins said...

holy flippin moly i am drooling!!!

Emily Pitts said...

methinks someone had a DELIGHTFUL time with this little ol' kit. hee hee.

Joy Madison said...

O
M
G

seriously....

lauren said...

I TOTALLY agree... OMG!!!

Patricia said...

You are the best Kirsty! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

I want your job......lol
Lulubelle

april said...

oh wow!!!! wow wow wow
such a cool idea with that typewriter stamp.
and putting a dress on the dress form.
i'm in awe

Alison5 said...

Loving the sneaks Kirsty and I am guessing this month is going to be an expensive on for me. I can't wait for reveal.

Angela W said...

Oh so cute! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

loftylass said...

What a tease! They look fab - can hardly wait.
Thanks for the freebies, they look good too.
hw

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Those sneakies look bloody marv chick!

J@iM3 said...

OMG...so yummy! Can't wait till the full reveal!!

Terrie B x said...

Hm `Yum` Yum....delicious..:)~X~

Polly said...

OM-fah-reakin-G! You know what I soooooo need all these add ons for sure!!! :)

. said...

酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
酒店上班
禮服店
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領

eda said...

煙火批發,煙火工廠,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,煙火批發,情趣禮品,小泉彩,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,貓裝,自慰器,自慰器,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,情趣內衣,丁字褲,角色扮演,丁字褲,性感丁字褲,跳蛋,正妹視訊,跳蛋,AV,性感丁字褲,情趣用品,視訊,煙火,情趣用品

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着