Ladies Camera Club

3 Jan 2009

Wanted - One superfly, super cool papercrafter

I have a product due out very, very soon and in turn need one extra super duper card maker to churn out deliciousness on a card blank. Their cards may appear at a upcoming trade show and on TV (wooooot) - so they must make their cards "non camera shy" with nerves of steel and a style that will make the crafting population cry out for its need!.
I already have one amazing card makery girl to help me out, the one and only head creator Terry Bailey who I love to pieces because not only does she make the only cards that make me go all goosey goosey gander, but she is such a nice girl. And now, in my last hour of need, Im desperate for one extra pair of creative hands to wizz up some wizziness.
If you are she or indeed he... can you email me (my email link is in the side bar) a link to any online gallery that showcases your imaginativeness, your super-duper-est creativeness and your extra special talentful genius so I can have a little peek and see if you are what the product is looking for (yes, my product picks the winner! - my conscience wont allow myself to endure that arduous task!)
Ta very much.
Back to life, back to reality.................

8 comments:

Just_a_bean said...

I'm up for an exciting new challenge! Have PMed you xx

Natalie said...

I'm sure that you'll get lots of interested people that are far more creative than me, but if you want some help, I'm happy to help. Just let me know.

Natalie x

Dawn said...

Well I looked at this and thought don't be stupid she won't choose you but then I've returned thinking hey I'll never know if I don't put my name forward. I'd certainly give it my all :-) So here I am putting myself forward.

Anonymous said...

I tried to email you but can't link to your email address! Hopefully here is a link to my online gallery:

http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=f9c0b42bbf38237e5b2f2841c4d4a52e

I am a designer and also work as a contributor to Quick Cards, Crafts Beautiful, Papercraft Inspirations and Complete Cardmaking.

My email is: annie@ab-cd.biz if you'd like to know more!

Annie Bellamy

Sam said...

oooh ohhhh waves hoof in air like donkey in Shrek "pick me pick me......."

lauren said...

I too am like "she'll never" but ya don't know for sure if ya don't throw your name in the ole hat! :)

Terrie B x said...

You are flamin gorgeously fabulous!!!!!! ....
but `I love ya`:)~X~`sweet cheeks`...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着