Ladies Camera Club

15 Jan 2009

Coupla places left

Want to make 5 layouts in 5 hours this Sunday? Each will have its own design principle, technique and scrummo sets of papers. Come on over to Art from the Heart at Harrogate and have 5 hours of real good fun - I mean that! Dyan will naturally by assisting me if not peering over her glasses at any naughty students!

Also Im at Craftwork Cards on saturday in Leeds. There are two workshops, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. We are making a gift complete with gift bag and two cards. Sue's products are the most alluring, timeless and droolable card products in the whole world and absolutely any style of papercrafter will love the classes I have in store.

Phone number sare at the top of this blog page :)

6 comments:

Tontodollydog said...

Oh that sounds like heaven - wish I could come but I'm a bit far away in Glasgow - oh it's so so tempting!!!

Anonymous said...

oh-why do you have to live so far away? and why do I have to work this weekend? Damn my job in a craft shop...lol

Kerry said...

I'm very tempted since it is about as local as can be to me for the saturday one but unfortunately my little man turns 5 tomorrow and I cannot justify spending time there rather than with him. Maybe next time.

Ratheesh said...

nice photos

ratheesh

Max said...

Bit far for me to travel too ... if you were coming North of the Border ... to Fife maybe ... well then I'd be there like a shot!
Enjoy your weekend. :)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着