Ladies Camera Club

28 Jan 2009

15 million, 375 thousand and 82 photos later

and not one to share just yet.
I brought the wrong cable with me to transfer all my lubbly pics.
Am currently sat in the hotel waiting for the bus to head back to LAX.
My roomies have all gone, my suitcase just about closes after clearing out Target and my feet are about to explode from the numerous blister pustules (mmmm, yum).
Working with Studio Calico at CHA has been such a brilliant experience. The kit club has gone from strength to strength with lots of surprises in store to keep up that superb growth. In the crazy scrapbook world that I find myself in there has to be someone (April and Scarlet) keeping ahead of their game and I find myself gobsmacked with each new month and each new challenge.
I have lost my voice, I have lost any dignity (thanks to G-man and his secro-cam filming us saying and doing strange things) but I have gained crazy scrappy friendships with the team that walked the 9,000 square miles of paper and glue perfection.
Im almost home, sweet Belle, to plonk big fat smackers on those little rosebuds of yours. Mark, I so need your home cooked food and cuddles, darling and Eddy? Oh you little rascal...... Mommas coming home xx

10 comments:

Jozza said...

Sounds like a dream trip to me. Can't wait to see your pics. Have a safe journey back to blighty xxx

lauren said...

Sounds like ya had a blast! Of course I wish I would have been there but to meet ya and hear ya in person woulda been awesome!

Angela W said...

Glad you had a good time and got to spend time with the lovely SC group! Can't wiat to see your pics! I hope you have a great trip home!

hello gorgeous said...

sounds exciting and exhausting at the same time, I find myself catching breath too! :D

Get home safely to share the delights xxxx

Rhonda said...

It sounds like you had a great time ~ Just wanted to wish you a safe trip home :)

Kerry said...

Safe journey home. Sounds like you had a great time.

weewiccababe said...

hope you had a good flight home, and glad you had such a great time, despite the blisters
x

Terrie B x said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!!
`Safe journey`to ya...:)~X~

Brenda Hurd said...

It was such a pleasure meeting your - your are just as or even more fabulous in real life! Thanks for good talk and good food! And i can't wait to see what you make me! I've needed one of thos for a long time.........!!

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着