I started with a mig this morning and thought Id lay down for an hour.
Just an hour, no harm....... enough to ward off the spinning dots and prismatic lights.
Nope, 5 (FIVE!) hours later (with enough time to apply a bit of mazzy before I picked belle up from school) I wake up with still a stinking head thump.
So I brings belle home from school and give her a snack and a drink under duress and thought Id better lay down again as it was making me feel sick. So Belle cuddled up with me on the sofa at 4.15 and we both woke up at 8pm. What is that all about?
Initially I was thinking about carbon monoxide fumes but we don't have a gas fire and the cooker gets used once a day. The boiler is in the garage as well. But we did put the heating on yesterday (sorry Mark, its flamin freezing up here right now). So I might just get a carbon monoxide testerer thingy as a pre-corsh. Anyone know of any good ones?
Would love to have something brilliant to add about my day but other than the cuddle factor with my lil lady on the sofa for almost 4 hours there is nothing to add except these that I made over the weekend.
You can get these lil fella's right here