Ladies Camera Club

21 Aug 2007

Holy Crocs

I have a few "off" days now and again.
Some are for validity and some are "just because".
Life is like that, I can't pretend everything is rosy all of the time.
You see, people who read this blog see the tip of the iceberg - that proud, magnificent structure standing majestically in the bright daylight.
No cares.
All bright and happy and going about my daily life as ever, as normal.
But beneath the surface lies a dark and large area of mysteriousness that forms the inner core of one's self.
Not that Im dark and mysterious, mind.
Gosh, NO!
How can I convey this without sounding like Im speaking in code?
Hmmmmmmmmm.
Ahhhhhhh, yes.
My mum describes me as a complex character.
I know she is right.
Im a person who likes to fully try and understand a feeling or situation.
I over analyse, break it up into a million pieces, read it forwards, backwards and inside out.
Even with my eyes shut.
I just have to question everything.
It has to be an equation I can handle.
But.
Thats Aquarians, you know.
So intense, searching for the formula, the dimensions, the depth and the solution.
Then just when you think they might need to sit and digest it all, they are off again, ready to solve the next issue.
It can be quite taxing but most of all, its soul searching with a purpose.
And lessons can be cheerfully or sorefully learned.
I cant say I love being like it but it sure cleanses the mind. And when I look back on various chapters of my life and how I dealt with them and how much I earned from them then I realise it was worth the journey and indeed the heartache.

Again, Im not speaking in code, Im trying to signify what makes me tick. If anyone "got" what I just said, kind of help me out here!!!

So Anyway, I have had my holiday. I have had my spell at my Momma's and I am back home.
And I gets this phone call.
From the USA.
And I can't say anymore.
But.
IT.
WAS.
BLIDDY.
FANTASTIC.
It was like somebody had lifted a dead weight from the fuzziness of my mind.

I can tell you more next week but instead of the little frowny pout on my mush, I have a cheesy grin as wide as the Cheddar Gorge.
And on that note, I feel a Wensleydale and Craberry cheese moment coming on.

23 comments:

Charlene said...

I think I "got" what you were saying. lol I'm known for over analyzing everything as well. I'm glad to know your are grinning away about "something." Will be checking back to see what that "something" is. My active mind is coming up with all sorts of things it could be. Time will tell.....

genie said...

Glad to see your talent is being recognised across the seas. Good luck with whatever it happens to be. Will keep reading.

Erika said...

A big hug to you!

And thank you for sharing your thoughts, both ups and downs.

Roz Roz said...

OMG woman you had me all worried there for a few minutes till I got to the end, yahoo for good news, can't wait to hear all about. And I wubs you for your complex self.
xxxx

darcy said...

I get you, I don't always get me...I am an Aquarius too.

Anna said...

I can't wait to hear your news. I know what you mean about being an Aquarian - I am one too.

LVMommy22 said...

i can't wait to hear your fab news! i hope you're coming to the states to do some workshops - in my neck of the woods!!!
:) M

Karva said...

I am intrigued!!! there really is no place like at home with mom :) Positive thinking works wonder and if all else fails, keep smiling it exercises more muscles!!!!
Karen
xx

Tracie H said...

I always find a few days off does you the world of good....combine that with a cuddle from those you love and the world just seems a better place. Cant wait to hear your news....it must be exciting huh?
T.x.x.x

mo said...

grinning for you, hope you enjoyed the wensleydale and cranberry cheese :)) can't wait to hear what's put this grin on your face :) xxxx mo in the west of ireland

Brook said...

I'm do glad that a weight has been lifted from your shoulder. (I'm a bit of a drama queen myself being the little fishy that I am!)Can't wait to hear your good news.

Lilaclady said...

hi, glad you have a cheesy grin and cheesy lips :-) thank you for the lovely retro papers..also looked at Traci's video tutorial, very cool, thanks a bunch,
stay cheesy ;)

SAHM said...

Glad you got a great phone call from across the pond. :-)

As for "speaking in code," if I say "I got it or think I got it" does that make me also speak in code? :-) Where are our decoder rings? :-)

What makes you tick or what makes you you is groking things - you have to get it from all angles, from every direction, the ins/outs/betweens ... think that makes you human, hon. :-) There's more than one way to look at something, to ponder it, to "get" it - and you do them all. Surface isn't enough - depth is, width is, knowing it [again groking it] is.

Close? Too far out? Miss something important? :-)

gertie (aka aine) said...

perfect timing for that phonecall i'd say.
we all need a "phonecall from america" from time to time!!
cant wait to find out what the news is!!

Lisa the Lovely said...

Oh my!! are you going to be on Big Brother or something!!
Love the pics and your designs! Awesome.

Sue Nicholson said...

I put a post on my blog yesterday.
Six weeks to the day since the op and very poignant to me for so many reasons.

What "you" see and what my family sees are not so much two very different people BUT generally I only let you see the best bits :) Looks like I have it all and it comes easily so "It's ok for you" they say :) No!

I think I know exactly where you are coming from. I also have a few decisions to make and swing violently from one extreme to the other and all stages inbetween. Overanalyse is my middle name :)

Finally you made me feel "not alone" when you described your feelings.

Sue

Christi Snow said...

ooooh, girl, I hope your news is what I think it is...whatever it is, though, it is WELL-DESERVED! And am so glad that it is making you feel a bit better. And I totally understood what you were saying in this post, most of the time! LOL! smiles...

Sinead said...

I'm all atwitter wondering what your good news is, too--I bet it's great! Love the cards done with your kit and your holiday pictures were so happy! :)

SuzyB said...

Missy K sounds like something fab on the horizon, all I can say is, couldnt have happened to a nicer person :o) xx

fgeegf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fgeegf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着

Anonymous said...

重庆机票,打折机票让你春节放假

回家轻松了.
重庆机票,打折机票网上订购更便宜

.
重庆机票坐飞机,我只要2折的机票
重庆公司注册重庆代办公司,重庆工商代

办让你的公司飞快注册
重庆画册 重庆印刷,重庆画册,重庆低价

印刷,重庆印刷设计,重庆平面设计价格便宜.
重庆管道疏通让你的生活方便
重庆化粪池清掏街道不臭了
重庆化粪池清掏社区生活方便了
重庆化粪池清掏干净了,家里不再这么

麻烦了
重庆化粪池疏通干净了,街道大家生

活快乐.
重庆环保袋环保又易分解.
重庆消防器材让你的家人财产安全放心
石锅石锅鱼石锅这个味道巴适.
高隔断重庆高隔断让你的房间变的多样化

.
德国慧鱼让你的建筑更加稳定,重庆建筑

加固让你的房子住的安心.
重庆吸塑让你的建材色泽更加亮丽
重庆办公家具让你上班安心舒适.
重庆音响让你享受音乐的真谛.
重庆seo重庆seo永琪专业企业

优化推广
滤油机万美滤油机,中国滤油净化技

术专家、节能、环保先锋
重庆广告公司 重庆广告公司 LED电子显

示屏
餐饮加盟 重庆特色餐饮……去尝尝


重庆名小吃重庆特色小吃……味道巴适

.
重庆疏通疏通之后……舒服啊 ……
重庆下水道疏通 下雨天不愁了
重庆建筑资质代办一证在手,胜券在握
重庆交通设施 不堵车,才是硬道理
无缝钢管真是滴水不漏
吸尘式墙面砂光机 哇……真是光滑
重庆机械设备回收环境环保
锅炉 这个冬天不太冷
打标机 知道如来佛吗?知道他额头上

的东东吗?哼,我打出来的
活动房重庆活动房……想在哪睡都


重庆全钢制多媒体讲台货到付款
直流手工焊机直流手工焊机,气体保护焊

机,IGBT焊机,变光面罩,焊机中的战斗机
重庆套装门重庆木门 重庆套装门
重庆家电维修减少你搬家电维修的麻

烦,包送的哦.
重庆木门重庆木门,广东木门,竹木门
重庆广告制作重庆广告制作
重庆周转箱重庆周转箱
重庆火锅 重庆特色餐饮……去尝尝


重庆疏通机重庆疏通机
真空机真空机 重庆喷码机
重庆机顶盒点歌机让你在家里享受KTV的

待遇.
重庆别墅设计让你的别墅上一个档次
重庆喷漆加工让你的产品有新一般的感觉

.
重庆金属加工厂金属质感很好哦.
蜡烛机制作出的蜡烛,又长质量又好.
重庆搬家公司减少你搬家的麻烦
重庆搬家公司帮你搬家方便快捷.
重庆周转箱让你的东西不够放哦.
重庆墙体广告让你的公司不想

出名都不行.
游戏培训让你成为游戏中的boss.