Ladies Camera Club

5 Jun 2007

Vacay is booked



Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo. The Wisemans will spend v. presh vacay time together at last! We booked our hollies today and we are going back to the charming Santo Tomas area of Minorca. We plan to meet up with a wonderful family we met there last year **waves to the Leesey's** and Ive got a chart counting down the days which also doubles as "lose weight you fat cow" chart. Classy, huh?
Picture is of Belle at sunset last year in Minorca.

So many nice things happening to us right now. I swear it stems from the secrets of The Secret. Finally after weeks and weeks the 50mm F1.4 baby has arrived (Anita, you can bet your bottom dollar it will have sea water in it), Belle found the game we have been frantically searching for (Cooking Mamma - we love Amazon) plus the school is she is attending have offered her own Alphasmart unit (Belle cant write properly and this is like a miniature lap top to type her work for up to 8 lessons then she goes to a sub station in the school, cables it up and it prints her work!!! - major cool beans)and Mark managed to order a stop cock replacement for our dripping lavvy (double classy!). We are awfully posh and have an Italian bathroom suite but comes with that is a nightmare purchasing replacements seats, washers, etc. Sorry to bore you with that but you don't know what hell it is trying to get that room straight! Since we have been in this house (nigh on 4 years) the room has changed from yellow to purple to duck egg blue and brown. I'm itching for a change again. Sorry Mark. Well, actually Im not. He knows what Im like.

I had a nice day. I went over to Leeds to spend a bit of time with my Momma who is visiting friends there. Its kind of half way between where we both live, you can imagine the nice feeling of having coffee with your momma who lives miles and miles away. I bought a fabbo set of glitter stickers for scrapping from a non scrappy shop so watch out for them featuring in some random future layout. I can't believe I find the cutest things when I'm not actually "looking". The only downside to the day is that my chest is starting to get worse again. I'm convinced that this stomach ulcer has returned (or never went away). I honestly feel like I have been punched in the back and chest and when I cough it feels bloody awful. I won't be beat though, I'm going to laugh my way through this and will myself better. I wouldn't care but I don't drink or smoke so my lifestyle doesn't warrant an ulcer. Perhaps its the large amounts of stash licking I do (I don't stroke, I lick).

Anyway.....Yawn, its awful late. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

OOOOOOOOOO, I know what I had to tell you. My friend Traci is dying her hair popsicle pink for Cancer research. Having been recently affected by a family member whose longevity is not looking good, she felt it necessary to raise some cash. I myself know what that feeling is like! Please bob over and see her. She runs an online shop selling card making things and demonstrates for Janome. I think she is just such fun to be around. She is always jolly, laughing and happy.... that's a golden nugget itself.


And finally I'll leave you with an overlay. This is something I whipped up tonight whilst waiting for some glossy accents to dry. She is called Spritz and she is available HERE



33 comments:

JenBreeze said...

Cheers for your vacation! It sounds like heaven! Thanks for the darling overlay. She's perfect.

twoboyz00 said...

Thank you so much for the cool overlay!

RuthP said...

Another overlay, oh goody, I really love your overlays.

Ruth said...

Oh my God! I'm even more jealous of you (if that's at all possible) You're going to a totally cool place for vacation. Lucky Duck!!! Also, you're telling me to take sunset photos and you have THE ULTIMATE, PERFECT sunset photo. I will never take one now, you've raised the bar way too high for this old biddy. Wish I had known you were looking for Cooking Mama..my son bought it last month and it's a blast to play. I know ya'll will love it. Love Ella Bella's new "notebook" looks pretty cool to me.

anita said...

so glad the 50mm finally arrived!!! name him 'salty' ;)
anita
x

Melberry said...

I always enjoy reading your blog, and the overlays you share are a real plus. Thanks so much.

tjc designs Craft Cabin Blog said...

OMG!!! Kiesha is going tob soooooo jealous about the cooking moma game!!! lol - you comments bought a lump to my throat too - so huge hugs and soppy love for that x Hope you feel better soon x

tjc designs Craft Cabin Blog said...

OMG!!! Kiesha is going tob soooooo jealous about the cooking moma game!!! lol - you comments bought a lump to my throat too - so huge hugs and soppy love for that x Hope you feel better soon x

joanna said...

GREAT news about Ellie's new school getting its arse in gear, hun - really pleased to hear that, but I should think so, too. I love that silhouette from your hols last year - beautiful. Gorgeous overlay, too - next time you're here, can you give me a lesson in how to use 'em, I am useless in the digi department!!! xx

kristin said...

Oh, the sunset photo of Belle is breathtaking! thanks for sharing...

Scrapbookmomof3 said...

Your vacation sounds wonderful. I wish I could have a beach vacation soon. I have to wait until October for mine.

Jenni said...

Thanks for the gorgeous overlay.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

love that gadget for Belle! Looks awesome :) and thank you for the freebie! Its so pretty :)

Mrs. Miles said...

LOVE IT love it, love it. What a great addition to any layout! Thanks for your talent and time!

warmly,
Barb

Candice said...

Very neat! Thank you!!

HeatherB said...

This is a really amazing overlay! Thanks for sharing...I think I'm going to be using this one a lot!

Jantina said...

Thank you for the overlay, I love overlays! This one looks great!

korib said...

Thank you for this gorgeous overlay...I'm lovin' them...also, thank you for sharing your life with us. I love to read your blog...and you always help me smile.

Glenda said...

Thank you for the over lay. Can't believe I'm the first one here.

Joyce said...

Thanks for "Spritz"......very lovely!

Trisha said...

Thank you very much for Spritz :-). She's lovely.

Kathy said...

OMG...a freebie from you. It wasn't all so long ago that you sat down on the computer and whipped out your first layout. Was that January? And here you are with a fab freebie.
I was slower to learn and have completed a couple.
You might remember me as Minnesota Holly.
So, thanks! I will use this and let you see it - and soon, I hope!

Lynn said...

Ooh... you did another overlay!! Thank you, I just love 'em!

Anonymous said...

O.k., I know you're not from the US, but I can totally see this Spritz on a 4th of July layout - kinda looks like a sparkler firework. Thanks for sharing and have a great Vacay. Janet

Leda said...

My son also uses an AS for all his schoolwork, spelling tests, etc. He started in 3rd grade and now is in 6th...it's made a HUGE difference. Plus he is ultra fast and competent using the computer because of it! You will love it.

KatieJ said...

Thanks for the cute overlay!

Carol said...

My goodness Kirsty, that picture of Belle is amazing. How lucky you are to have the talent you do to have so many amazingly gorgeous photographs of your beautiful girl. Thank you for the overlay, it's really wonderful. As are you for your kindness.

sabdesbois said...

Thank you for this new overlay. Beautiful, as always :)

Joanna said...

Great overlay - thanks a lot.

Ephémère said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful overlay.

hyphen8 said...

Gorgeous sunset photo - I love your photos but that one is particularly terrific! Thanks for the pretty overlay.

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着

crazyloko said...

cell phonesThis phenomenom is typified by mobile phonethe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that cheap cell phones wholesale from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.