Ladies Camera Club

14 Jun 2007

oooooooooooooooo, i won



I wonned a pwize for a cardmaking competition with prism papers in the USA. Prism, I guess, are Bazzill rivals. The competition was to create a card using 99% card - no patterned papers and only 1% basic embellies. So I created a card as required and won! Yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa. The card wont go on display until the world cardmaking day (1st July) so I cant share the full card yet (just a snippet!). Ill share photies of my pwize as soon as Fed Ex deliver. I was rather shocked and very happy to win as I haven't won anything in the scrapbooking field since I started in 2004. And this aint even scrapbooking - its cardmaking. DUH!


Back to reality!


I spent the entire day at Dyan Reaveleys studio with Jane Egan Cresswell over in Harrogate (I actually went to Paris with Jane last year and almost bust my spleen from laughing so hard so why should today be no different? It wasn't.) I had a howling laughter of a day and lots of catching up with Dyan who I haven't seen for moons. Dyan has lots of lubbly things happening in her life right now but has had a bit of a rough time of it before hand. Im so happy for her. All good things comes to those wait and desrve it! I made this really fab foldy triangle book and finished the paint on my Corinne Delis layout. I cant share pics as the daylight has gone and aint no way im taking pics in false lighting, uh ugh! All i can say is thanks to Keisha Campbell & Martha Stewarts butterflies right now!


Finally I have an overlay to share which I made this morning whilst having my morning coffee.



You can donwload her HERE.

29 comments:

joanna said...

Nice one, Kirstles!! Card looks b'yoodiful :) Sounds like you had a fabbo day with Dyan and Jane xx

Lythan said...

Huge congrats Kirsty! And what I can see of that card looks amazing!

tjc designs Craft Cabin Blog said...

Congratulations - Congratulations and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am lucky enough to have seen the card and it is fabaliscious!

kimf said...

WOW!!!!! That is stunning, can't wait to see the while card....

Am loving your blog, you are sooooo funny, and Belle is sooo delightful.....

Sarah (AKA monroegirl) said...

Well Done Kirsty :)

ania said...

Oy congrats a lot on the win!! How exciting! :D

Carol said...

All of your overlays are the greatest things. I have have used them in so many ways. Thank you...SUPER! = )

Heather said...

Ooh- congratulatoins on your win. What a pretty and intricate card!

Ephémère said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful overlay. I love your designs.

Cleo Fitzgerald said...

OOOOOH DELICIOUS FREEBIE as per usual. I cant wait to see the card - im so excited to see -- CONGRATULATIONS, if anyone deserves it based on pure talent it is you!!!! Note to self, stop visiting this website the colour green with a flashing neon ENVY sign is not doing anything for my skin tone.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

MiKiko said...

Beautiful overlay, thank you!! Congratulations for the getting the first prize!!!

shar said...

Congratulations on your winning card -- can't wait to see the entire thing -- it looks wonderful! And thank you for the great overlay!

Shell said...

Congrats on your win! Your card is bootieful lol I love how you wonned a pwize lol Thanks for the overlay also.

Lisa said...

Congrats on winning the card making contest, beautiful! Thanks for sharing another awesome overlay!!

HeatherB said...

This card looks amazing! I can't believe that you can do all that just from card stock. Wow!!!

Thank you for sharing the overlay. I just love overlays, they are sooo versatile! :-)

korib said...

Good Show! that is wonderful you have won. You have sooo much talent, it's about time you start getting the prize.

Thanks for the overlay. LOVE it, as usual!

Fishinmom said...

Thank you for the great overlay - congrats the card is beautiful!

Hugs
Kimberly

Krista said...

Thanks so much!

Jan in Arizona said...

Thanks so much!

Nancy P said...

Such a nice overlay, as always! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Edy said...

lovely card looks simply amazing!

Edy said...

It is lovely and the card is too! Ty for making and sharing!

Trisha said...

Thank you for the great overlay Kirsty! The card is really neat!

Myxi said...

Congratulations Kirsty. Every card you've shown here seems to me to be a winning card. I've not ever made one but I bought a box of 30 scrap style cards.I use them for all my family's special moments. I usually do a digital insert to glue in them to personalize, so I get lots of oooohhs and aaahhs. Thanks for your lovely Overlay!

The Crafts House said...

Hi
I love your cards.Congrats on winning.
I know Dyan from doing a course for DecoArt but lost touch with her,great to hear things are going well for her..does she have a blog?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your wonderful overlays... and Congrats on winning...

Hugs,
Allyson

Samm said...

Congratulations you clever girlie!!!

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着