Ladies Camera Club

11 May 2007

Wonderful day

First of all I go to Preston to meet Karen (who I actually have met and spent many scrapping hours in the past) and give her her prizes. I love Karen - always has a smile on her face and so full of life. I couldn't believe Judge X chose her layout with her being someone I have met! You know, she scraps so beautifully. She has one perfectly formed hand and the other is not as formed but Im amazed by her. We met for coffee and cakes at Starbucks and split our booty for a feast of delights and chat. Im delighted she was chosen to win - i couldn't imagine hand delivering these gifts to south Africa (although the opportunity would, of course, been nice!). As luck would have it, starbucks was next to hobby craft where I managed to land my sticky mitts on some red and white gingham. I think my bag might be taking shape this weekend. So you may have read my news from the previous post - I got an Elsie packet!!! I ordered one of her prints a way back and inside she carefully penned a sweet note and some other things for me. My day just got lovelier by the minute. I had called into Wigan on the way back from Preston to do some banking and bought some little odds and ends for belle such as hair bands and little nickety nacketies. At the same time as opening my Elsie packet, belle took delivery of a packet from Jane Dean. Id been raving to Jane about arm warmers. You seen them? They aref unky little fashion pieces to jazz belles bare arms up in summer. She has awful thin arms that attracts many a stare and jaw drop from disrespectful adults. As we had been to see bridge to Terabithia last weekend, the young actress in the film wore these yummy little outfits that made Belle gasp. I haven't been able to land my mitts on them but gladly Georgina had found some and they bought a pair for Ellie. I made her model them for the HSMS challenge in which today the word was Triangle. Thanks Jane xx The trauma of having to give up Fizz has hit Belle tonight. We thinks that we shall take him along to discover his OWN friend at the pet store tomorrow and if he gets on with one in the shop we will take Fizz back with "Doodle". Lets just see what happens. I still think he is a little sod though. Belle and I have had such a girly night as Mark is not home :( Mum was begging for us to go over and see her and I'm sorry mum **waves** but piggies have taken over our weekend. As mark is deffo not home for the weekend now (sniff sniff - what temperature do I put "whites on, love?!!!), belle has planned out a slob day on Sunday with crap on tap. I'm all excited. But tonight we watched Ugly Betty, ate junk and snuggled on our bed watching Shark tale before she dropped off into a super sweet slumber. I sat and watched her for 5 minutes. She has lovely rosy cheeks and full, tulip lips. Ive pulled this picture from a few years back - she has barely changed facially and those lips are too sugary sweet not to be kissy wissed.
night night, lights out.... new piggy arriving tomorrow and we gotta look our bestest.

10 comments:

Jillian said...

Hi Kristy I found these two sites for the arm warmers. Great idea for Elle

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/clo/324936894.html

http://fetishize-me.com/arm_warmers.html

Jillian said...

here is another, very cute patterns

http://www.babylegs.net/shop/

Kiki said...

Ahhh lucky you for getting a parcel from Elsie :o). Those arm warmers look soo cool !! Ellie might have thin arms, but her fingers are beautiful !! honestly!!
Not sure it's a good idea to bring Fizz back with a friend...think about it...if it's a girl you'll become a granny sooner than later...and if it's another boy, they'll probably fight :o(. Good luck girls !!

Jane said...

Well somebody had to buy them for that poor neglected daughter of yours ;) So pleased she liked them, Georgina loves hers too

tjc designs Craft Cabin Blog said...

Milo is apologising for anti social behaviour of Fizz and says would gladly have a stern squeak in his ear as he loves Belle and is dissappointed for her x

tjc designs Craft Cabin Blog said...

Milo is apologising for the anti social behaviour of Fizz and says he will gladly have a stern squeak in his ear as he loves Belle very much and is very dissapointed for her x

Lin said...

Hope the piggy thing works out okay. Those arm warmers are trés cool. Ahhhh why don't they make cool clothes for boys...

Roz Roz said...

those arm warmers are so cute, and ellie looks great in them.

I made something with your free digi stuff, its on my blog if you fancy a peek, only you where asking to see things.

Kate said...

Love the arm warmers, so cool, what a brilliant idea and what a gorgeous pic of Elle fast asleep. :-)

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着