Ladies Camera Club

3 May 2007

Sedate kind of day

Took a late night last night only to be regretted by an early rise. Belle and I set of for Thrapston with coffee loaded in a barrel. I didnt get much sleep because I didnt want to miss my alarm and have to go through Birmingham at rush hour. I was petrified driving on 3 hours sleep but with a mega mocha treble dipper chippa cino with extra froth and hold on the caramel swirl (but a sneaky shake of chocolate dust that makes you sneeze and spill your coffee) - we were on our way to Traci and keisha.
The thing about Traci is her relaxed outlook on life. We just came and we flopped and we chatted and scoffed whilst the girls played together a dream. I finally met Clare Bear!!! Wooo hoo. I took a series of photos of her for an official shoot and snapped these 'lish shoes that Kiesha sported for me with erm, BLACK TIGHTS!!! I love these heels! I managed to grab a couple of natural shots of Kiesha - she really does have model looks and both Traci and I are selecting photos for her portfolio.


As Traci runs craft ckubs and events, I nipped along with her tonight to get down to some cropping. I havent been to a crop for ages and ages and I managed to get a lot of stuff done. We came home, watched Madagascar with the kids and I whipped up a freebie digi pack and now Im off to bed.
I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time and trouble to leave a comment relating to yest's nasto stuff. Im not affected at all by the comment she made - Im just buggered that someone had the time to do that when they could have been taking a reading from the book of charm or indeed manners.
Anyway - have my blingo swirly baby for your layouts. Enjoy!!!


Nighty night xx

17 comments:

tjc designs Craft Cabin Blog said...

Wow what a gorgeaous girl! She must have a very good looking mum! ahem.... Seriously though girl you take some fabo photo's :)

Lynn said...

Thank you! These will give some layouts of my girls just enough added bling! Fabulous photography! I'm jealous... hoping it's my camera that's making me a poor photographer! LOL

Chris said...

ooooh I just love your 'bling' ... and the photos are fab... but the black tights have to go... LOL

... that LadyD! said...

thanks for the bling of the day lovely. I love the new photos too they are AWESOME!

Kristine said...

Your blog is one of my favorite stops each day. I love your chat style and Belle's face and her journey through life warms my heart. We could learn a few things from Belle....

Ms. E said...

Super pics. again. :D Ohhhh and bling!!!!!!!! La la fabulous!

IkeaGoddess said...

Thanks for bringing some bling into my world. Have a happy scrappin' weekend.

scrappa jack said...

Love the bling kirsty. Only wish i knew how to use it??
From a not very computer literate friend.

Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome!! TY very much!!!

Rona said...

thanks for all the bling!

Melberry said...

Thanks for the fun bling and tiaras. Too cool for words.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful thank you

Doreen said...

Thank you so much for the bling... Fantastic

TribeRingers said...

thanx for sharing your bling, take care!

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着

crazyloko said...

cell phonesThis phenomenom is typified by mobile phonethe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that cheap cell phones wholesale from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.