Ladies Camera Club

9 May 2007

its p***ing it down

I can't go out and take nice photos.
pooey.
So I thought Id share these from Sunday instead. We took a jaunt around my favourite park just behind our house to take in some air and enjoy Belle picking clocks. Random sunday afternoon stuff that means nothing to anyone but everything to us. Happy, happy photos.
Secret about the bottom photo. Ellie had a chicken nugget in her mouth and mark hadn't had a shave (phwoar!!)
Tra la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Anyway. Im creating tonight. I have this unbelievable urge to make stuff. Its funny though, unless Im on a deadline Im braindead. So I did this. I put my hand in my photo storage and pulled out a random photo. And I gotta scrap it no matter what. It looks ok - not very enthralling on the composition/quality stakes but there is a story to tell. There is ALWAYS a story to tell. I'll share my layout tomorrow provided the light is good enough and its not chucking it down.

PS: Fizz hates me. Loves Mark though. He is an evil little sod but Belle and I are persevering and hoping he is just testing us. I think he might be the PFH (piggy from hell - thanks to Karen for that quote ;))
PPS: For Kate.... Belles dress and stripey long sleeved tee is from asda. gotta love geaorge at asda.

10 comments:

Ruth said...

Yes, I know I'm stalking your blog. Sorry. You're just ALWAYS so full of life, and I adore your photos and would love to be able to take shots half as good as yours. Anyway, great shots of the fam.

Marta said...

My guinea pigs used to think I was some evil monster come to eat them. Neither my daughter or I was ever able to cuddle/snuggle them. So I just fed them, cleaned out their pen, and talked to them. I eventually got another guinea pig who turned out to be a very social creature. What a treasure she was. Each gp has a personality of its own and its hard to tell if its going to be social or not. We just gotta love em no matter how they turn out. Best wishes with your fuzz bucket.

Selena said...

YEP - IT'S P***ING DOWN HERE AN ALL! BOO!

I HATE IT, IT'S PROPER DEPRESSIN'- FLOOR IS WET,
BECAUSE CATS ARE WET...
NOW COUCH IS WET!
HEY GET OFF THE COUCH CAT!

Love the dandelion clocks piccy - it's great how you've caught them as they drift away...

YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE MY PICTURE,
I NEVER LOOK BRIGHT AND SMILEY COZ MY CAMERA IS PANTS WITH A CAPITAL POO! NOTE TO SELF: MUST SAVE PENNIES AND BUY A DECENT CAMERA!

LATER SWEETY - SEL X

anita said...

wonderful photos kirsty :)
anita
x

Charlotte said...

Oooh I love the photo of Mark and Ellie. You must remember, when little furries like Fizz 'bite' you, they are actually kissing you with their teeth ;)

P.s. Did I tell everyone yet that I'M GOING TO SEE PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Belle's dress looks lurvly, can I ask where its from? The Dinky Diva needs new clothes but all I can find is stuff styled for teenagers IYKWIM. Thanks for including her in your scrap hands gallery - she was chuffed.

** Kate **

Sophie said...

These are great pics! You both got a good shot with Belle ..... not always easy to do. And what a super shot of her blowing the dandelion, i so want to take a pic like that! Fab job!

Anonymous said...

So are "clocks" the seed puff balls formed on dandelions after they bloom?

Nice photos.

rhonav

Anonymous said...

So are "clocks the puff balls of seeds that dandelions form after they've bloomed?

Nice pics.

rhonav

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着