Ladies Camera Club

4 May 2007

digi and paper scwapping

Ive done both today whilst suffering with a cold that just "happened"?
I mean, I was just sat down last night and my nose started running like someone had switched on a tap. No warning signs like a sore throat or feeling tired. Colds are the bitches of interruption. I hate them - I like being well and happy. I was sat with Traci today going through all of her tissues and loo roll and sat in awe as I chaffed my nose with paper tissues - when is it going to stop and where the hell does it all come from and whats it made of? BLECH, BLURGH, BLEEEEEEEEEE
I finished all my assignments for CL&H for their second issue (and sadly my last). I cant show you any of it unfortch but I think I did my best work ever for that (prolly down to creating under the influence of cocdeine and paracetamol). And tonight I sat with Traci after the girls had gone to bed and went through some digi techniques with her. Whilst showing her the p*** easy way to digi doo daa I made this of belle. This is one of my fave pics of Belle in a long time (and you cant even see her face - :( But its going in my rapidly increasing digi album. I love digi but you cant beat the smell of basic grey - honest!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - my attempts at digi never approach anything near this level of gorgeousness!

I hope you feel better soon.

Manu ;-) said...

wow!! It's just gorgeous!!! CIAO

Roz Roz said...

What do you mean your last, I bloody well hope not, I love looking at the magazine just to see your work. Hope the cold dries up soon. Sending hugs and tissues to you.

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous page love the tutu!

Pam said...

Hello...popped in from...hmmm. Started at the Cricut forum, then to a blog for cricut who linked you so, there you have it.

IMHO...it's not a cold, it's more likely allergies. You can see what is currently in bloom right now if you go to weather channel dot com and put in your zip. Sometimes you get a full body immune system response to an allergy and you can get the body aches...did you perchance have a headache in the last 24-48 hours?
♥Pam

tjc designs Craft Cabin Blog said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! And it was fab having you to stay - so much so we could have barricaded (not sure on spelling) you and Belle in and never let you go - lol Thank you so much :)

Karva said...

Fab Lo, love the colours and thosse little buns in your DD hair are fab!!!

jaime120899 said...

Gorge as usual Kirsty. Now then, when are you starting the digi lessons?

Jaime
xxx

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着