Ladies Camera Club

2 Apr 2007

Still tired (loooooooooooooooong post!)

after 12 hours sleep as well! What is wrong with me??!!! Sunnies essntial for bags and dark circles right now. Actually this picture was taken two weeks ago when there was a bit of health in my bones! Well no point moping til the bloods come back so until then its business as usual. Belle is off for the school hols and tomorrow I take her to leeds to meet my morma and pappa who will then take her on to Bridlington for a week. She so loves going to my parents house who live by the sea. So much fresh air and things for her to do and wonderful walks with plenty of north sea air, whipping winds that smack your cheeks and keep you rosy for hours. I wasnt going to take her as sitting in the car for hours on ends really hurts my chest so we decided to meet half way so that I could take it easy here at home for a week or so and perk up with lots of sleep. Thank you momma xx
Talking of hours on the road - pheweeeeeeee. How far is gatwick from here on a wonderful M25 motorway of death? LOL. En-route to Nataloys, I paid a visit to Charlotty and George. Isnt he the most wonedrful, cheeky little scrummolishus creature ever? (even though he looks SO happy to be cuddling auntie kirsty). Im glad I took a break from the journeys as Friday traffic in the country is HIDEOUS and the motorway we all love and know as the M25 becomes a carpark. But venture I did and I arrived at Nats in time to be overawed by her fabbo family and even fabbo scrap room (im not jealous at ALL!). Saturday saw us both at the Scrappers Paradise photo and scrap day and although I was whacked beyond comprehension I gave it my all and taught the gals how to create depths of field that we all just ADORE. I met so many new girls as well as old and the day flew by before you could you say "Cheese".
I was going to go straight home but I was too knackered, to be honest and found that Jennie was going to meet another girl (maria!!! aqua maria... waves hello) we knew online, locally, for a meal. It was going to be the respite I needed before heading off for 4 and a half hours on the carpark of death. But I was having too much fun and ended up staying in their hotel room and being absorbed in more scrappers company. DON'T you just love this community? Its so much nicer to meet your online freinds and with Jennie looking so slinky of late after losing a considerable amount of poundage - wouldn't you say she deserved a few piccies from me? She looks sensational and she is so regimented about her diet. A shining example to us all I think. In sum I had a wonderful weekend but boy am I paying for it!!!

Her Space/My Space suffered whilst I was away (on my part anyway). Ive caught up now and you have to go and see someof the work being shared with the girls who have become part of the furniture. Its wonderful is all of this photography lark - it really is. Come play.

The DC actually goes electrically and statically LIVE in the morning and not today as I thought. The membership has gone way above our expectations - right up until the eleventh hour last night. the forum has been closed to non members now but if you ever lose your grip over scrapping and need a little push, come and see whats on offer. You need not subscribe for month after month. You can dib in and out as your inspiration (or perhaps lack of it) allows. No 6 months sign up or comitment - a month in and month out offer is a sensible offer I think - especially at only 85p a class. swit swoooooooooo.

Talking of forums, one place Im going to be spending a lot of my time at the moment is at "Finding You" - an online workshop by my dutch buddy Corinne Delis. Im all for finding inspiration myself too, you know and this place has it. Its a specific workshop about you, yourself, myself, me etc. Something Corinne so colourfully manages well and something I can do but often need to push my boundaries. Unfortch, the workshop is full but there is another one planned for september. DO IT!

Another place I like to visit is a forum run by the sweetest, most caring woman I know. Anita Mundt is a dream - a true talent in everything she touches. I love to share time with her. She is thoughtful beyond all thoughtfulness and an minute in her company is worth a more than a year in most other peoples company. I mean that. The forum is over here and is splattered with international starlets in the scrapping world. Its snug and Im sure there is room for more :) Come see here
And finally - the overlays I promised to continue with are back. This one is called Vineyard and she is just as juicy as the grapes you can grow with her.


Get here HERE

22 comments:

Lil~Binkey said...

Thanks so much!! I personally never get tired of Overlays... :-)

Hugzz,
Binkey

katiedidit said...

I am so enjoying your overlays and your blog. I do hope that your medical problems are sorted out soon. Being tired all the time is not good. Are you sleeping well? Have you been tested for sleep apnea? Just a thought. (I'm not a doctor. But have been through the exhaustion thing myself.) Thanks again for the overlays!

Jayne said...

Thanks for yet another gorgeous overlay :) You are so generous!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Elaine said...

Thank you so much for these overlays. I love them. You are so nice for sharing.

Ally S. said...

Thanks so much!! Absolutely love your overlays :)

Anonymous said...

Seems like you had a great time on your travels. Thank you for another lovely overlay.

Maria said...

It was lovely to meet you and the other girls.

Jennie is looking rather fab and that piccie is super.

Happy Tuesday xxx

*** Moneypenny *** said...

Hope the doctors sort you out soon Kirsty {{{hugs}}} Thank you for the overlay, it's gorgeous xXx

Jennie said...

Ooh I can see me!! LOL!!

Thanks for the photos Kirsty, (don't forget to send them to me again) and it was just so lovely to spend some time with you, you are a gorgeous girlie.

I loved all yours and Natalie's camera instructions. I just need to put it in to practice now, and will try my best this weekend when I can bribe the kids with chocolate. Photo first, chocolate second. LOL!

korib said...

Thank you for another beautiful overlay. Love what you do! Take care of yourself...here's hopes for better health.

shirleyF said...

It was great to meet you at the weekend Kirsty, hope you are feeling better soon. I SO wish I had taken a photo of you at the hotel room door on Sunday morning - it would have made the blog readers laugh!

Pam D. said...

I loveeee overlays. Thanks so muck for sharing. I would love to have one with little pawprints on it. Hint Hint Hint..... : )

Pam D.
La.

PSharp said...

Thank for the beautiful overlay.

twoboyz00 said...

Thanks so much for another wonderful overlay. I really enjoy reading your previews, too!

Josie said...

Thanks for another great overlay!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love this overlay, thanks for creating these and then thanks for sharing them!!

febriany said...

Thanks for the beautiful freebie!

mel said...

kirsty.. i love your overlays... and youre really talented.. your pics always look wonderful.. thanks for sharing! love, mel xxxxx

Joanna said...

Hope for you to be on top again soon.
Thanks a lot for another great overlay.

Sweet Pea said...

Very pretty!
Thank you,
Susan

Jen said...

Well, I cannot beLIEVE you were so close to me yet didn't drop in. No, don't say another word - I'm very upset. I need to go and have a little lie down to get over it... And you got to snuggle my babe, George. Isn't he the scrummiest???? Seriously though, love the pic of Jennie - she is looking fab isn't she?

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着