I was housebound today with various jobs to do and tax questions to be answered. I so wish I understood profit and loss in conjuncsh with being half a year vat registered, appreciate depreciation of assets and mumbo jumdo di lumbotically la-la. The phone was a like hotline live wire with various calls - all so very import dont you know. The sooner the deadline for tax returns has been met - the more lively I think my days will become. As I announced, last week, mondays are officially cack. I think it couldnt be further from the truth. cacka babba lalla.
To reward my misery, I munched through almost 12 of these little babies and will await my flab to quadruple in less then 4 hours whereby I will be confined to the house indefinately. To beat my mundaness of taxiness I scoured the cha news both yesterday and today. Did you manage to catch Elsies new line? She udpated from CHA and gave us a snippet of her yummliscious line and as I have a girl I thought I might plum for the pink. I actually prefer the blue. Im so proud of her. Elsie was my first love and she will be my last. Elsie of the future and Elsie of the past ........ who sang that bloody song? John Miles? I think I actually remember liking that.
Anyway, Im off to go and have an early night and dream about eating a tonne of biscuits - guilt free.
***oooh edited to add........ Im off to Barcelona in a week and half and wondered if any of you that may have been could point me in the dirrection of yummy places to go, places to eat (most import) and what to expect. Im so excited just about the Tapas so anything else is a bonus. Ooooh and the weather - whats it like in Feb?
***double edited - I got tagged by Jo. I have been tagged a gazillion gtimes inthe past and always forget to answer them but this tag is about revealing 6 weird things about yourself. Its debatable about my weird quirks and stuff - whats normal to some is far out for others - so here goes:
1. My party piece (and kiddy scaring act) is that I can turn my eyelids inside out and keep them like that until my retinas burn and eyeballs are almost dry.
2. I am fastideous about the cleanliness of my bathroom - you really could eat your dinner off the toilet seat - its like a brand new toilet everyday.
3. If I check something to see if it works or to test it, I have to do it in even numbers. Like flicking pages in a mag, turning switches, sorting items.
4. I put my mascara in my right eye first, then my left - always And when I squirt deodorant under my arms, I squirt left, then right and then a little bit extra on my left after that.
5. I have this phobia of having my knees touched. I wont let anyone touch them and god forbid if i even have to have treatment on them - if rather have gangreen that have me knees touched.
6. Im am all together too weird. You may concur.