Ladies Camera Club

5 Dec 2006

Im not religious ......

but Im not adverse to believing in miracles. Today light shone on my upset in the form of glorious sunshine heralding the delivery of my bad boy Mac Book Pro (Ive named her Matilda). And even though I knew she was coming, I must say that the way in which she was delivered was completely the superceeding flourish to yesterdays sadness. I will always have a pocket of happiness stowed in my mind to think of Jo but the whole drama of which everything unfolded yesterday was unjust. I hate going on about it but it really affected me. To the tune of phoning hubby up quite late just for a good old cry. In a typical male way he just didn't understand. Of course he was caring but men really have no inner grip of the female psyche (Im buying him the book "men are from Mars....." this christmas). My main gripe for yesterday was not being in control of my body. I had no orientation, no recollection and no rational thinking ........ that frightened me. The valium style drug I had been given was bloody awful but still Im still breathing and the treatment is complete. How trendy valium became in the 70's is beyond me, it is not very nice at all.
All is well again and now I muscle down to outstanding jobs, emails and editing and look forward to christmas as all my weekends are now free. Mark is 40 in 2 weeks so there are events to plan, Ellie still has no idea what she wants although we have heard of a game for the playstation called "Buzz", I think thats on the cards. Talking of cards I havent made one yet but I have the design in my head which should help matters.
Im taking pictures again at the weekend and some of Dyans girls on Monday - that makes me happy. Infact if I had to prioritise the jobs I do (other than being a wife and mum) Id say taking photos is just the best thing I love to do to take my mind off things. What is even better is seeing the delight in my clients faces when they see the results.
Im off to go and run some secwet projects right this minute - please bang some creative juices down the net lines for me xx

10 comments:

Roz Roz said...

Sending you my mojo as it hates living with me, mwahahahaha, have a ball with Matilda, and say hi to Dyan for me please

joanna said...

Yup, sending you my mojo, too, coz I aint using it at the moment!!! Ed is SO jeal of your new toy - he is going to come in the dead of night and steal it away, mwahahahahaha!!! You look lubbly, by the way - I am lovin' your new do :) xxx

Corinnexxx said...

ohoh I love matilda! me want a Matilda too! next time you call me instead of your not understanding DH, lol. have fun being creative!
corinnexxx

Jo said...

Love how you put things.....your so mad!!!.....love you though! Have fun with Matilda, you know thats what Jo would want!! xxxxx

D@nielle said...

every day is a new beginnning ....

Sarah (AKA monroegirl) said...

Enjoy your new toy!! I love my iMac :) I had a great time at the weekend and it was lovely to meet you at last!

Missy said...

Oh man am I jealous of that computer...enjoy your new baby.

Anna said...

Glad Matilda arrived ok... Gerard will be pleased she has a lovely new home :D

Kel said...

Oh wow, how bad does the bad boy looks (although Matilda's not a very bad boy name!) My DH is 40 in 2 weeks too, so any tips for celebrating and coping with the inevitable mid-life crisis welcomed. I'd send you my mojo, but it's bogged off again...

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着