Ladies Camera Club

2 Nov 2006

ok you girls - look how big this book's gotten

My jumbo book rings wont fit them (small average book ring next to it for you to guage the PILE of 6x6's). This is how generous you girls are in helping to build a book of beautiful colours and poems and lyrics and quotes for Joanne Ward.
Im humbled that you took the time and energy to make the pages, post and send them with your heartfelt empathy (we don't do sympathy in our house - empathy rocks!). And there is still time to make a page for Joanne. If you know of her or about her illness and want to create a huge book for her to brighten her dark days to come - please, please email me here . You have until the 10th November to make a bright and sunny page depicting happiness. Say you will join in.


I wish I could thank you all individually but here's to you gals. You truly are the best

7 comments:

Erin said...

Yay I am SO pleased! I'm also very excited that I can see my page in both pictures, hee hee! I know Joanne will love the book. It is such an expression of loving and caring feelings!

Erin (ezziestar)

Scrappy Nina said...

Yay too!! I see mine there!! How very highly fabulous!!! A great big pile of lusciousness!!

Roz Roz said...

Your welcome, I hope Joanne loves it.

Ms. E said...

Wey-hey! Must giggle - the biggest ring, then the small one! Fab work everyone - I'm so 'smiley' to see the book being built up with such an enormous amount of love, I'm sure Joanne will love it! I'm soooo proud of everyone. :) I can see a bit of my ribbon sticking out too! :) I'm bouncing on the chair with happiness at such a fab mountain of pages.

Anonymous said...

Kirsty I sent my page yesterday and 6 large coloured book rings, if you need anymore just let me know

Caroline

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着