Ladies Camera Club

13 Oct 2006

Marvellous Mini Monologues



So i gets these questions on how I make stuff or do stuff so I thought Id start a little series of Marvellous Mini Monlogues. I was interviewed by Mandy Anderson the other weeks for the new web tv thingy coming soon. I was Mandys virgin run, the first run was great, the second run I cocked up and it wasnt live - thank the lord. So I remember the VT of Ellie the other week and ran it through photobucket and it was so simple. So now i give a demo of some of the stuff I do be it photography or scrapping (but not cooking because what the hell can you make in a minute?) Tonight I show you how to get the most from chipboard. I know this is not like "new" to some of you but take a look at this lovely piece of chipboard. It breaks my heart to see it leave my embellishment box so to get the most from the shape, watch what I do with it to exact the effect without actually using the chipboard. I buy these embellies from my favvo shop - Box Room Booty - go and see her array of unusual 'bellies.
PS: Ok Ok Ok - I said marvellous mini marvels in the VT - I was kind of bricking it, I crap you not. So much fun and cheese between freinds, right? Tune in next week for more cheese on toast from the wiseman household

13 comments:

joanna said...

I love, love, love it!! I see a glittering future in television ahead of you, Mrs Wiseman :) - fab! xxx

ski said...

Get you, watch out Steven Speilberg, Kirsty's on her way to Hollywood

Maria said...

Oh fab, move over Dawn Bibby there's a new crafting queen in town!!!

Absolutley positutley fab xxx

Sharon said...

Fab 'marvellous mini monologue' Kirsty can't wait for the others - definately could see these on tv! Well done on a fantastic idea.

Paula said...

Well done girly! They will become household names real soon...

Lianne said...

Hehe, I love it, very Scrapbook Answers lol. Looking forward to next weeks installment!

Lianne xxx

marije said...

OH! I love this! It *is* new to me! Look forward to future clips :)

Jen said...

Mwahahaha! Love it! Cos I get to hear your gorgeous accent! Well done. Only jealous that I wasn't able to get my idea of online video scrapbooking classes up and running last year. Too long to go into now, but well done, and long may it continue!!

Joy said...

I like it, and look forward to more. But could you speak a little bit slower?

said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fgeegf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
crazyloko said...

cell phonesThis phenomenom is typified by mobile phonethe rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that cheap cell phones wholesale from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.