Ladies Camera Club

14 Jul 2006

The Speshals are up - #11

Loved this one - I think I got my mojo back. Hated this green at first and now I'm in love.
I personally call it "Ming" green.
The dares this week was titled "once upon....." and I finished with ".......a scrapbooker. She fell in love. And scrapped happily ever after. The end."
My crown is courtesey of "Framedangoes chipboard fabulousness" which you can find on my friend Jo's fabulous findings site HERE
Let's see your take on the challenge. To see the rest go HERE
Goodnight xx
ps: Annie, I deleted your message with your phone number by accident darling. Please please get back to me xx

11 comments:

lee woodside said...

Kirsty girl... your mojo is just flowing! Love the green... love the photo... heck I love it all.

Maggie said...

hi kristy:
How are you, I haven't talk to u for a while. How are you? I luv the speshal website and the idea.
Have a great weekend,
Maggie

susan j said...

WOW I love this LO. That photo is too cool. Actually the whole LO is too cool.

Mel said...

Gorgeous LO Kirsty, loving the green with that funky photo! Mel x

Sue said...

YUM!! thought i recognised the "crown" :)

annie said...

KIRSTY....button, I told you to tattoo it on your arm, this is getting crazy!!!
I am going to forgive lack of said tattoo because I am missing you so much.....number is 01284-760141

Jonh Neo said...

Great Work!!!
this is a good link you can refer Art Collection

Michelle Sanders said...

Great layout...love the pic...you sort of look like Cindy Larper here! Very rockin!

Missy said...

Oh my this is an amazing page. So freakin creative it knocks my socks off. Your style is so distintive and wonderful to look at Kirsty.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry