Ladies Camera Club

8 Jul 2006

Speshal Dare #10

This is my layout for speshal dare #10. The title was "If it wasn't for...." and Ive finished it off with my interpretation. Ive been dying to scrap Ellie's scan for many moons and that teamed with my fake-o birth card (7 Gypsies), Wild Asparagus Papers and some new sizzix flower shapes made me happy. Oh and of course, the token HS flower features on there too (Heidi, please bring out some black flowers. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed them).
Ive got a photoshoot in the morning and its pee-ing it down with rain, so Im sat here praying to the heavens for it to hold off so I can get some scrummy shots of Elin and her family.
Who knows what the proper rain dance technique is? Answers on a Tim Holtz ink or a piece of your prized pattreend paper to the usual address (or just reply to this post!).
catch ya later, weekend bloggers xx

6 comments:

Roz Roz said...

So hope the rain holds off for you and Elin tomorrow, can't wait to see the pics, tell Elin to bring them with her to the crop next weekend.

Love your speshal layout, love the papers and embelis

*~*Jocelynne*~* said...

Darling layout! Love it! I still need to do my boys' ultrasound pics, cuz they are crazy-special, aren't they? Like proof of pregnancy or something...but more than that! lol I'm very articulate, aren't I? lol

Ams said...

eeek make the rain stop! or bring out the funky umbrellas i say!
Can't wait until i get to scrap a scan piccy...prefrebly mine!!!
did my dare also this evening :)
xx

julie said...

Saw the lo on friday night and though gorgeuos.Love the way you've used the name plates.Hoping the rain holds off and looking forward to seeing more pics.Have fun.
julie xxx

Sue said...

Dunno about the raindance but LOVE that LO!!!!

Jolene said...

I absolutely ADORE your layout, Kirstles - simply stunning. Hope the weather brightens for your photoshoot tomoz - talk to you soon. xx