Ladies Camera Club

21 Jul 2006

Im at my Morma's

Im here in my mormy's office sat next to harry the flying spider with 8 inch legs and you are there - in your usual surfing spot next to your favourite beverage and your usual surroundings. I love coming to my mums. I love her scent, I love her cuddles and I love how she is with Belle. Marks joined me up here too and we are here celebrating her birthday and my brothers impending marriage proposal to his yummo girlfreind, Kerry (or kezza, as Ellie likes to put it!). Thats my bro in the layout you see here. When I first did that layout (about 14 months ago) I think I got more comments about my Bro than I did the actual composition and style. I personally like the black spidery flower but then again Im hardly going to wax lyrical on sibling rivalry neither!
My papa is on nights tonight so Ill get to see him inthe morning. He retires from his Job in 30 days time. My father has always worked in communications starting in the Royal Navy at 16, then working in Saudi for Phillips Communications, then as a control officer in the Police and then for HM Coastguard. He has had an affinity with the sea forever and when he retires, he is bagging himself a harbour masters job for the summer season here in Bridlington. He was Live on TV the other night and Mum showed me a recording of it. I just sat bleary eyed thinking - wow dad... you is a super duper hero saving lives everyday. I just didnt really think hard about it before until now.
Til tomorrow my dear sweet friends, adios xx

13 comments:

julie said...

glad you got to your mums ok.Can see why you got more comments about your bro :) enjoy the weekend
julie x

bookit said...

ok, i won't comment on you yummy bro...the flower is great kirsty ;)
anita
x

domestic goddess said...

have a lovely break and you mums hun xxx

Roz Roz said...

Kirsty, what do you expect, your brother is so cute. Enjoy your time at your mums. ps all dads are super heros and so are mums. mwahah

sarah said...

Get lots of R&R at mummy's before our trip on Tuesday chicken. Can't wait!

Galaxy Girl said...

Composition is yummy (see no mention of how yummy he is!!! neither).

Have lovely time with you Mum, and soaking up the culture in Italy.

Ciao bella.

Kym

Sarah said...

Well I love this lo and the flower is great. I love the colours :) What a yummy brother though - may have to put him in my favourites lol!

nina pateƱa said...

Hi, Kirsty. My name is Nina, I'm a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom from the Philippines. I stumbled on your blog and have been reading it for some time. I began scrapping just last March. Just wanted to say I adore you and your blog. Thanks so much for sharing. My blog is cbpatena.blogspot.com. God bless you and your family.

suebaru said...

Have a fab time at your mum & dad's hun xx

Sam said...

flower fab!! But your bro is also yum scrum! hee hee

Missy said...

Oh I love the way you described your mom....I feel exactly the same about mine. Glad you got to visit.

OK, while I do love the spidery flower, it is the picture of your Bro that steals this layout!!

Ams said...

Good job i didn't redo the 'I am my own hero' for the speshal's dares this week!(i'm speshal guest!) I would have looked like a complete copycat!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm