Ladies Camera Club

21 Jul 2006

Angels and Speshals

I mentioned earlier this week about a fabulous and luxurious scrappin' retreat in the heart of the scottish glens run by Angela of Angel Crafts. There are a few places left and we would love to see you there. As part of the retreat build up, Angela sent all the teachers a picture of this scrummy little angel to make a page. Admittedly, Angela sent the picture in colour but the angels pink frilly knickies didnt match these papers (sent to me a while back by Anna). Plus Ive chopped half her wings off but replaced them with a hand doodled swirly delight. I hope she likes it as much as I did making it xx
Also the speshals are up. This weeks title was "hero". It would have been too hard to choose between Mark (a true gulf war hero) and my father who saves lives every day. So I selfishly opted for myself. This layout is entitled "I am my own hero". Its quite therapeutic facing your demons and overcoming your shortcomings. This has been a mad year for me so far and this layout reflects my feelings, triumphs and emotions.
Now where is my red cape and pants?

6 comments:

Ams said...

I wasn't hinting or anything LOL sorry if it sounded that way...!
i very nearly redid my LO and now i'm pleased i didn't thats what i ment!
I've not seen the mag yet! eeek! i know.. famous! published and speshal guest all in a week LOL

Ams said...

where is scrappad? I'm totaly dumb lol
xx

Roz Roz said...

Kirsty, fab job with the fairy, layout is stunning.

Heather said...

Fairy is fab Kirsty, seen 3 of 4 now and they are all so scrummy but each different.

Speshal LO is pretty cool too, don't see much I would call 'selfish' about it ;) We are all heros!

Jen said...

Oh darling, I'm just catching up and loving your LOs and chatter. Oh and I treated myself to the mag so I see you are world famous ;)
Love ya!

susan j said...

LOVE these LO's Kristy. They are too cool. I noticed your stuff on the Speshal blog and I LOVE it.