Ladies Camera Club

25 Jun 2006

Summink Speshal

Im sure you have seen some of the layouts Ive bene doing as part of a weekly challenge with the gals over at the Pad. Well now there is a blog where you can keep up with the challenges here and here is my entry for this weeks challenge titles "I wish...". I have some very private journaling hidden beneath the yummo heidi swapp/doodlebug flower. Id love to divulge but sometimes there are things too private to share. It will go in my BOM. I love the colour combo - even if I do say so myself.

I went to a massive and I mean massive crop today. 5 stalls full of yummo stash and Im thinking there was at least 30 girls there. It was BRILLO - a big thanks to Marylyn and Sonja B (UK!!!). Im deffo going again.
Yep - ate like a piggo piggington but its back to the gym in the morning with Sarah to pound the treadmill (and hopefully not break the darn thing). I went 4 times last week and im convinced I will be a size 10 by next Friday. And then I wake up.

8 comments:

juliemary said...

patchwork01
hi Kirsty just been on the thread about everyones speshal and saw your lo.Thought I'd come and check your blog and your lo already on here as well.Love it and its such a good idea so will be checking it out properly.Lovely to see you yeaterday and can't wait for tou to take mike's pics.Love the photo at the top of Ellie and her Dad.Keep up the good work at the gym will be doing some serious dieting when I get back from my trip. julie x

Jolene said...

You WILL be a size 10 by Friday!! Keep pounding that treadmill, darlington :D xx

suebaru said...

Just love that LO hun, the colours are gorgeous.Keep it up with the gym!!

Little Monkey said...

beautiful lo kirsty, fab link too x

Missy said...

Fabulous layout Kirsty. I love the colors and that giant flower is fantastic.

Hysteri-CAL said...

That was some flipping picnic you and Sarah had at the crop hunny ... hmm hmmm hmmm delicious .... I was so impressed that you even finished it with a sweet ... class, total class ...

Love the BOM LO ... but then again, i love everything you do.

Thanks for the company at the crop and listening to me jabbering on .... cal xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry