Ladies Camera Club

19 Jun 2006

Small Compo Time

I have a spare, brand new Tim Holtz distress inks in Antique Linen plus a mini book kit put together by my own fair hands for you to make up.
So lets have some fun!
Who can make a layout of themselves pulling a completely stupid face and be able to laugh at themselves in the process? Believe me, its good therapy. I give you two weeks to do it and you link me your work. The one that makes me crack up will get the booty. Open to everyone, everywhere. Even those in outer space. It has to be a picture of you, not your kids or your hubbies or significant others. YOU, GIRL, YOU!!
You can find some details here at UK Scrappers
Amelie, you sent me a link to a normal photo you nugget!! But I actually do love the other one. I looked in your gallery. Its magic!

8 comments:

Little Monkey said...

good one ... hmm, i think i may have just the piccie ... lol

Shell said...

I already have a layout of me with a stupid face!

Ams said...

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=79520&cat=500&ppuser=7398

does this one i did a couple of days ago count?
xxx

Caroline said...

Oh Kirsty! Gotall fired up when I read this thinking yep-go on-doit!!So I puts me slap on and try to take a photo of myself and I can't!
They are all crap! Think I need to book a session with you!

Jen said...

So cool! Claire and I just took "shakey face" pictures, which fit the brief perfectly :) Loving your banner BTW

bookit said...

ok, here's mine...no make-up, early morning, bad hair day...and a funny face! NOT looking my best :)
http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=80221&nocache=1

Caz said...

cool challenge!

Lisa Marie said...

What a fun challenge! Here's mine:

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=903607