Ladies Camera Club

10 Jun 2006

New Pics

These little dudes make me happy.

Meet Ethan - as the compression on Blooger spoils the pictures please ignore the crappo quality. You can see him and his brother, Jake, here . I was supposed to be snapping their two wek old brother Cain - you know, crumpled, new and fresh. But he was not being the party player so Im going back next week. He has masses of downy hair that Im dying to catch on film so watch this space, bloggers xx

Today I went to a crop in Urmston Manchester and had a blast. Where on earth the 6 hours went I do not know and all I had to show for it was 1 layout and 1 card. Sarah and I munched our way through a tone of naughty buns, sweets and lard but we were thoroughly pleased with our art work so we had something to show for it (other than added stress to our thighs and bums!)
Whilst there, I met Lianne who runs this YUMMO shop here plus she let me snap this beauty here...............


Introducing Sophie - she has the most hypnotic eyes and I fell in them - and in love xx

I also managed to get a booking for a shoot there (quite by chance) and the talk of a wedding. Im tooooooooooo excited for words.

Laterz xx

8 comments:

Taniwha said...

Man o man Kirsty, I am loving you photos! If I ever get OH to propose I know where I'll be running to book the wedding photographer - you rock!!!!

Scrappy Nina said...

Oh What totally beautiful children!! And such luscious photos - have I mentioned I'm very excited??

Ams said...

Awwwww really great pictures...
I should show you some of the ones i did of my nephew, I've only got a few cos my sister kept them all in florida but i'll search them out and put them on my blog for you!
xxxx

Ams said...

on second thoughts i'll email you them :)
xx

Jen said...

I'm so glad you put Ethan (that's his name then) on your blog - told you his picture was perfect! And that little girl, oh what a cutie - and with a curl right in the middle of her forehead LOL (that's what my hair was like).
Nina's booked a sitting? Could I possibly be jealous??? LOL Keep it up Kirsty, you're fab darl' xxx

Jolene said...

Totally gorgeous photos, Kirstles - that little girl is a dolly, isn't she! Cannot WAIT to see you and Lady E in the summer hols :D xx

Lianne said...

Aah, thank you Kirsty, Sophie looks such a sweetie in the pics, still chuffed to bits with them, you're a star!

Lianne xx

Pam said...

Great photos Kirsty, and I love the Diana LO- lots of nice contrasts there