Ladies Camera Club

27 Jun 2006

Love Bug













Ellie and I have not been well beans. I have no idea why I was as sick as a dog yesterday but I think I know why Ellie may be ....... she could be suffering from the loooooooooooove bug. Mark and I took Ellie and Glen to Frankie and Bennys on saturday night. Ellie thinks the world of Glen and Glen completely dotes on her. Ok - they is officially not boy/girlfreind BUT!!! they look too damn cute otherwise. All together now - 1,2,3 ..... Aaaaaaaw!
Now Ive been in a quandry over clashing with his mum over colours at the wedding. Is it wrong to wear a trouser suit as the cute mother-of-the-bride or do I opt for a pink smock, sensible shoes and a bag full of tissues?



7 comments:

Chrissie said...

No no...you need a big BIIIIIG hat with various things poking up off it so that you could pick up the 2.30 at Ascot inbetween the vows...

Missy said...

LOL I vote for the BIG hat as well. Certainly a mother of the bride should be the focus at any wedding (hehehe). Darling, darling pictures....what a sweet looking couple these two will make in a few years.

*~*Jocelynne*~* said...

OMG! You totally sound like me! My boys won't even tell me about special girls cuz I think it's so damn cute and give them a hard time about it. But I learned my lesson, so I have to keep the nuttiness in and pretend like it's no biggie, cuz that's what they do! lol

Jolene said...

Oh my goodness, those photos are TOO precious, Kirstles - Ellie looks such a doll - she is gorgeous. You will make a beautiful mother of the bride, darlin' :) xx

Sue said...

LOL you daft bat!! They DO look cute together though! LOL

Galaxy Girl said...

Oh the trouser suit would be good, and a big hat (I'll leave the no knickers bit up to you).

ahhhhhhhh, true love!!

kym

Mel said...

Ah bless them - so cute! Great pics and of course at the wedding you can stick some of their first date pictures up on the wall :)

Mel x