Ladies Camera Club

14 Jun 2006

Lil crumply dreamy babes

Isn't he scrummy? Oh yes - you betcha! Although literally 2 seconds after this shot he brought up all of his feed and subsequently hated me.

Too bad I got some good shots first, Mr Puke Pants

God, I love babies.
And talking of babies.............
Here is my lil lady looking the funky momma the day afore yesterday. I have a special thank you for the wee missy becuase she did not whine once when I held what felt like an all yearcrop in my house yesterday with Joanne and Sarah. As part of Sarah's DT she gave me some of the new SEI Gerties Garden sidekick papers of which I LOVED using. Ill upload that later becuase I have a tonne of other stuff on as well as a proper EFFER dare which I havent done in MOONS. So gotta finish it and upload to make the deadline.
Laterz, dudes xx

12 comments:

Shell said...

How cute??????

Lianne said...

Aww, he is just too cute!! Makes me go all broody!

Missy said...

Oh my that baby picture is just stunning....makes me want one!!! And of course your precious one is just too cute for words - amazing photography on both shots.

Shell said...

That is one cool photo!

When is the deadline for Effers hun??

Jen said...

Oh wow oh wow!!! (Claire is looking strangely at me cos I'm squeaking!) What a gorgeous bubba and fab photo (sigh). And it's a brill one of La Belle too - too cool for school or what? Hey I got me a newborn baby neighbour. Wonder if they'll let me take pics???

a very tired mommy said...

way cute!! :) both of them! ;)

domestic goddess said...

gorg photo of ellie, and what a cutie of a baby

Jolene said...

The li'l bubba is scrummy, but HOW cute does Ellie look in that photo - oh, she is such a doll. Beautiful! xx

Ams said...

awwww hes a little squidger bless him!! awwww!
i want one :(
xx

Ann(i)e said...

WOW, lovely pictures...both of them!!

Little Monkey said...

Gorgeous Kirsty, you are sooo my photographer if we ever go for it xxx :@)

Cath said...

That baby picture has to be one of the best I've seen! Hon! your such a natural at this lark, you lucky thing you. Gorgeous photos, x