Ladies Camera Club

20 Jun 2006

Half Fat...

Thats me - half fat. Well, almost. I went to sign up to a new gym yesterday with Sarah and we got weighed on like **PROPER** scales. Not only have a I plonked on some serious pounds over the last 6 weeks (Ive had this fetish for drinking Brazilian Beer at the mo) but they did a fat test on me and the results were hideous. I am in denial. I am a wobbly wobble bot. I AM POUNDING THE TREADMILL SOLIDLY FOR A MONTH and then some. I lost lots of weight last year, infact I'll drag the first picture of me at the vert start of my blogdom and thats how I want to be again.
So for the next few weeks, earth tremors will be felt all in the Lancashire region of the UK as I run, cycle, swim, cross train and step my way back to yummyness.

Dont forget yesterdays post - I still wanna see your funny face layouts so you can win some goodies form moi.

10 comments:

suebaru said...

Yep , them gym scales are far scarier than any others I've been on ! Good luck, you should be able to feel the tremors from here too!

Cath said...

Oh heck! tell me about it hon! I've not been at the gym since before the Bonanza and all the weight I lost is very slowly creeping back on!

Trouble is my incentive was the Bonanza, now its passed nothing else seems to have the same drive for me!

Good luck

Jolene said...

I'm all of a wobble as well, darlink - I am pounding the pavement, though, in an effort to shift it. Good luck to you xx

Gina said...

I have to say, that may not be the best pic to use in trying to prove your "half-fatness"...you look stunning!

lee woodside said...

Girl I think you look fab! Good luck in your efforts. I need to kick my butt into gear and get going.

Donna said...

Hey YOU! Don't be too hard on yourself...you look pretty darn gorgeous to me! :)

Lauren said...

Sorry to just frop by but I followed your link from UKS. I was looking through your work, it's wonderfull!

I've moved here from Australia 1 3 weeks ago and every one who has come to the UK then moved back to OZ told be about the 'Heathrow Injection'And it's true I reckon I've put on weight since I've been here, so I too am going to be joining a gym ASAP!

Once again I'm sorry for just barging into your blog,

Lauren

Little Monkey said...

you look fab hun

Missy said...

Oh man can I relate to this post. Good luck with your plan sweetie!!

Jen said...

Wobbly wobble bot!!! ROFL No, darling, I am the wobbliest wobble bot but hell, I LOVE MYSELF (keep repeating that one ok?) :D