Ladies Camera Club

15 Jun 2006

Dares Dares Everywheres

I love doing the Effer dares - lots and lots. Sometimes I go freestyle and sometimes I play it safe. This week I played it safe. The dare was to use any book title so I used "Dead Drive Car" and this gave me the excuse to use the pics I snapped up of tail end's in California. I quite like it but its not "wow", you know? But what I do like is the monogram weaving.
And then there are the dares I do at the pad. They call them the Effing dares. Again, similar challenges set weekly to boost creativity and the imagination. I did one about Princess Di last week (as seen in the posts below). I loved her so much and I was dying to scrap her. But Im not completely happy with it. I think it needs something else.
I received some FABBO peel offs from Carolines today. I flaming despise theold versions with a passion but have you seen the new funko black and white versions? Watch this space dudes cos Im gonna rock the peel of world and get grannies to use them instead of the ghastly holographic numbers that seem so popular of late (BLUERGH!).
Laterz dudes .. and COME ON ENGLAND xxxxx

9 comments:

Shell said...

I do like those monograms weaved - they look fab!

Caroline said...

Glad you got them Kirsty,can't wait to see what you do with them

Caroline xx

Missy said...

What the heck are you talking about. This layout absolutely has the WOW factor. OMG, it is amazing. I just love the monogram title and the colors and layering is perfect. If this is you "playing it safe" I am scared to see you "out of the box". Seriously this page is just amazing to me!!!!

domestic goddess said...

fab fab fab hun, love it, now i may actually do this dare, as i love my books so should be able to find a title that can be translated into a lo

Jolene said...

Ooh, that is one stunning layout, young lady!!! Gorgeous, Kirstles - love it! xx

Mel said...

Snap - I got some of those fab funky peel offs from Caroline too. LOL as if a few months ago you would have said that you liked K&Co AND Peel Offs in the space of a few days! Mel x PS Great twist on the monograms on the layout :)

jackie said...

Definately WOOOW factor to me there Kirsty. Letter weaving is fanastic, will have to scrap lift that idea. If o.k with you!
Great l.o. More pleeeease miss!

Jen said...

OooH! Love the way you've weaved those monograms - gorgeous, you clever girl. I like the black paisley peel-offs; can't wait to see them in action. Loving the new header by the way!!

greyparrot said...

well I love this lo- I lick the screen to savour the flavour that is urban couture! Need some cash cos those peel offs are flippin yummers!