Ladies Camera Club

21 Jun 2006

Chipboard Cwazy

Everyone is at it and we at Dies to Die for (yep, thats my wee shop) have managed to grab hold of some before we sell up. We have chipboard covers in really nice shapes (a book cover like a cheque book - loooooooooong and slim, unlike me!!) and book labels and tags and things. But what I want to offer you bloggers is an "Offer of the Day" scheme where by you can pick up limited edition kits hand picked by moi xx
You like this? You get 2x4" chipboard covers, 2 paper pieces to cover the book, 4 white pages in acid free card, matching flowers and a bookring. Papers vary - you just tell me if you want girly, boy-ey, funky or heritage and i will put it together forever - for you. They are only £2.50 so come and see them here
And don't forget the silly face compo where I have the entire inventory of our chipboard selection going on top of the prize.

5 comments:

suebaru said...

Oooh yum, I need some chipboard!

Ann(i)e said...

Wow, babes, that's an amazing DEAL!!! Lovely little album!!
XOXO

oOcarrieOo said...

Kirsty... where do we send the silly face pics to?

Missy said...

Oh man that is a cool little album....I love it!!

Jolene said...

Ooh, I like that :D - really pretty - the chipboard is slurpable!! :) xx