Ladies Camera Club

10 May 2006

NTR (thats "nothing to report" in Army terms!)

Wow...nothing going on really. We actually there is cos bonanza chaos is in the house with 2 hours taken to pack one kit - that leaves us 6 hours to pack the rest. We are having jolly japes listening to MTV though and occasionally I stab Mark in the bum with my X-acto knife. Counting down the days til he goes back to work... tick tock tick tock (!!)

My fabbo file folders are available to buy here - on ebay. Just a few things for my regualr card maker cuzzies and new scrapbook cuzziesxx
**here**

I have no pictures of these last few days so I feel compelled to drag out some more California ones. Im trying to summon up the motivation. HELP ME - Im losing my losing my will to live let alone my mojo! I will report later as to how our day is progressing - yawn!

11 comments:

scrapbookmom said...

Toes!!! I love pics like that. Great sandals too. Here's to you on this fine Wednesday morn.

Missy said...

Very cool shot of your feet. My toes are so ugly I could never take a shot like that....hehehe. Good luck with your Bonanza prep.

a very tired mommy said...

hey, your day is sounding much like mine.... very strange! lol

Caroline said...

Hope you haven't done a Bobbit with that exactly knife!!

Caroline said...

Hope you haven't done a Bobbit with that exactly knife!!

Caroline said...

Hope you haven't done a Bobbit with that exactly knife!!

Caroline said...

Hope you haven't done a Bobbit with that exactly knife!!

Roz Roz said...

hurry and find your mojo, I'm wanting to steal it on friday, take are hun and stop poking mark. Can't wait to see you on Friday.

Jolenda said...

Cannot WAIT to see you on Friday, hun :D :D xx

Jen said...

So ticked off I really CANNOT afford to come to Bonanza on Sat :( Have LOADSA fun, and report back pls. Big hugs - hope you find your mojo AND your will to live xxx

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»