Ladies Camera Club

11 May 2006

Maxed Out

**Random Pic 2002 - Menorca, Spain. This holiday was FREE after booking to go to the US that Christmas. We had a blast. Check out Ellies gappyness. She is too cute**
The house is scorched with the trail blazes Ive left behind - running around like a loona-batoona. We have just finished packing the kits and everything is set to go. ERM!! that was a lie!! I haven't done the write ups on transparencies yet and I've shed loads to do before I set sail to Bonanza 2006.
First off, in the Bonzer stakes, I would doubly like to thank Kym at the Stamp Galaxy for saving Anna's proverbial bacon tonight. Anna's class kits have been a shambles with very little to say other than "pantaloons". In steps Kym at the last second - saving her class from being the disaster it was heading for (also Dyan saved both Anna and I from making memory nightmares of yesteryear. Our classes are now furnished with Blonde Momento's - hurrah!). I love those last minute dot com situations. But why o why does everything come together at the very last second?
As you can see its late. I should finish off this canvas Im doing (its A3 and not so flipping small) and reckon on getting up at the crack of sparrows to drudge through the rest of the shenanigans of the Wiseman household. My DH has been a a little (but not big) star and a half so Im just going to go to bed and poke him in the bum again with my X-acto knife .... just to remind him of how sharp it is. And then go to sleep - for like ... erm, 2 hours.
Im still excited about it all though. And ok, Im only doing beginner classes butI am going to send them off with something more than your average "Here is an eyelet - bang. Here is a brad - pop" . I hear plenty of people moaning about last years event and I fear Im not the messiah who will proffer the second coming to case and save the joint. But Im going to make sure everyone I meet gets a good old fashioned squidge and a cheesy big smile xx
This may be my last post until Saturday - so give me all the juice and something to looky forward to when I get back xx

10 comments:

Little Monkey said...

Hope it all goes well for you & Anna, hugs, TraceyT

Shell said...

Have fun - be good!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a fabby time hun!

scrapbookmom said...

do I need to start poking my hubby in the bum with an exacto knife???? Is this a scrappers right of passage that I'm missing out on???? I'm happy to oblige.

Chrissie said...

Good luck for Bonanza Kirsty...see you there (do I qualify for one of those hugs and cheesy smile??) :D

domestic goddess said...

see you in a couple of hours babe xooxoxoxo

Ams said...

have fun!! wish i was going!

Jolene said...

See tomorrow at the crack of dawn - can't wait!! xx

Noodle said...

Have a great time, but pleeeaaasse take some time for you & to just enjoy!! I'm positive your class wil be fabbo, lots of love to Anna & co too.
xxxx

Jen said...

Fingers crossed darling!!! Sorry I'll miss it :(