Ladies Camera Club

25 May 2006

Just Hanging with Belle

Belle and I have spent so much time together today. She didnt go into school first thing because she had a docs appointment at 1015. So we ventured into town and ran some errands and went for a coffee. Man - that kids has it nailed when it comes to beverages. Latte is her thang right now. We also had time to play in the park next to the clilnic before we saw a new Doctor. The new Doctor is supposed to be helping her with getting around secondary school which she will start in Sept 2007. She has never seen Ellie before and looked through her case notes to familiarise herslef with what Ellenors has gone through (very thick book!). She observed that Ellenor had had many examinations and investigations to try and pin point her problems. She asked why she was so thin. The first ever Doctor in all the 9 years we have been going to Hospitals for "questions answered" and finally someone asks. I turned the tables and said "you tell me love". So hurrah - an appointment with physios and dieticians and occupational therapists are being organised - I hope we can fatten this lil lady up because the worse case scenario is vacumming up the splodge from my thighs and injecting it all into her!

I took these pictures in the garden tonight. I tried posed shots but with Ellie they simply do not work. So I pretended I was weeding and took all these as she moped about in the shade. I had banned the TV tonight in favour of her getting some fresh air hence some of the moody shots. Im such a bad, wicked morma. But the shots were worth it... dont'cha think? By the end, she came round, picked a daisy and played to the camera for 2 minutes before boredom really set in. Some other great news for today too - Ellie has a new pair of shoes! "So what?" I hear you say. Well, Ellie, for years, would only wear trainers as her feet really hurt her. But today I saw these - light, flat and pretty. She tried them on and instantly loved them. For a 10 year old girl with size 9 feet she pretty much has to wear shoes fit for a 3 year old but she feels so important in them because they are shoes and not trainers. So please celebrate with me dudes by raising your brads and eyelets and toast with me....... "To Ellie and her nu shooz and those rather snazzy photos your morma took of her". Mwahahahahaha


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cute shoes Ellie!

Sue x

Anonymous said...

Fab piccies and those shoes are so pretty.

Fingers crossed you get some answers but if not I've got plenty of spare lardyness I can donate.

Love Maria x

Anam said...

how gorgeous are they!!! they are the sort of things i wish fay would wear for ever.

Shell said...

oh how cute are they and Lady E of course! I fancy a pair meself!

Jen said...

Oh wow - fab news on the hospital front. It must be so soul destroying to not get answers. Fingers crossed; failing that, you are welcome to have some of MY surplus fat, you know.... Loving the shoes. Raising my glass to La Belle!!

mari said...

those shoes are awesome! wish they made them in big girl sizes!

bookit said...

wow...girly shoes!!!!
anita
x

Caroline said...

Scrummy shoes for a scrummy little girl.

domestic goddess said...

gorgeous shoes ellie, how adorable do you look in them!

debbie said...

gorgeous shoes and gorgeous piccies!!! fab news about the hospital too :)

Cath said...

Ooooooo I LOVE those shoes - wish they did them in my size :)

Isn't it hellish how we've to push at something for years before we can get someone to actually take an interest and do something? Good luck.xx

P.S. *whispers* still not banned - and SHOCK! nottty words to Rosie and Jim!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are the prettiest shoes I ever did see, and the cutest socks too
charlotty xx

Chrissie said...

GAW-JUS shoes! (Where did you buy them...I have a 3 year old who might fancy those!)

Miss Sixty said...

yuuuuuummmmmmmy shoes. Deeelish

Missy said...

Fantastic shoes, did you buy them just so you could scrap those pictures....LOL. Even with a pouty face your DD just lights up the camera.

amberjane said...

I love those shoes - Caitlin can still wear those type too. Give squishy hugs to the wee, little love muffin that is Ellie from all of us over here :D

Paula said...

Lovely photographs, all of them.
Gorgeous shoes, the kind of girlie stuff my dd would love too. :)

Jolene said...

Those are SUCH beautiful shoes - love them. I want a pair... xx