Ladies Camera Club

8 Apr 2006

Effers, cybercrops and Challenge update

Challenge Update (for full details of the challenge with links to sponsors and artwork - go to the 23rd March entry!)
We have received more yummable scrummables from Clever Cut and Scrapbook Sisters. The album that was sent by the latter is blummin fab plus all the bits from clevercut are a gorge treat to fill those wee corners of your stash loot. More entries are coming in from UK scrappers - I just know that there will be a flood on the last day which is 6pm 30th April. If you havent entered - why not? Please do consider if you are in a quandry. Think of the stash you could be winning!

Other Stuff
Effer dares #23 inspired me this week. I have a tonne of pics which I have of myself for various reasons or action shots or Ellie snapping or Mark wanting pics whilst he is away. So I sorted out the ones suitable for this challenge which was "Real Women....." and you add to how you see fit. Im totally cloning into Kristi from the effers with her love of green - I can't get enough of it. The dirtier the better. Why oh why didn't I start scrapping like this? It's so therapeutic and it doesn't matter if you make a mess - mess is good!
Additional to that we have a cybercrop going on at the Scrap Pad. I offered two classes for the clean and simple theme. Clean and simple for me is HARD - I like to chuck it on a page and see it in all it's glory. I did a layout using just scraps which I was really chuffed with but what I did enjoy was altering a tin which was Clares crop. Ok - the tin wasnt rectangle and large and OK I didnt use the prescribed ingredients but it did get me to alter a little prima tin I have been hoarding which I will fill with little sweeties for when I surfing (thats a lot of sweeties!)
Anna is sort of back on line - that woman is a walking der der brain. Loss of mobile phone, worm in the PC, viral arthritis, recovering from spinal operation - Jeeez girl, have a rest. She has gone out tonight and we promised we would cybercrop via webcam together.
I neeeeed company!!! Ellie's is great - don't get me wrong but I really need motivation from adult chat. Saying that she has been extra sensitive to me being a tad low. I get the best kisses from her. We went out last night for a meal at Franky and Bennys for total garlic overload and to see Ice age 2 - I absolutely howled with laughter - the wee squirrel/rat creature is just hilarious. I insist you go and see it - even if you have no kids.
Right, I gotta go. Ive a tonne of stuff to do, one deadline, 3 gazillion orders and a bottle of bud to crack open. wanna join me?
PS I had my hair done- I flippin love the cut - can you see me starting a trend or do you think I should put a bag on my head? My hairdresser didn't think I looked 12 this time, she said I looked 10. If my hair gets any shorter she will swear Im only 5 which means Ive got some really heavy crows feet for someone so young. Pass me the oil of Olay darling and some chemical peel.
Se ya t'mara

18 comments:

Missy said...

GREAT dare!
Thanks for participating ;)

and I LOVE the haircut.
love love love.

Anonymous said...

Love the hair cut

And glad the bits arrived, nothing too exciting I am afraid

Take care

Love

Ali xxxx

Shell said...

Love the hair!! Tis gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair Kirsty. Hoping to get a layout of my new specs done this week as I am off work (hols). Will that count as Scrap Myself? I think so.

Cherry

domestic goddess said...

oo look at you missy, loving the hair babes!!!
that LO is gorg!!!! that my darlin is pretty clean and simple for you xxx

Anonymous said...

That photo of Ellie is adorable, and your hair cut is fierce girl, I'm loving it! (said in best Tyra Bank's impression)

Miss Charlotty FaFaloolatrixibelle xx

Jools said...

Love, love, love the hair cut Kirsty!

Frano's said...

your hair looks FANTASTIC!

Sally said...

Great cut Kirsty. Sorry you were feeling a bit low.

Jennifer said...

Love the hair!!! It's gorgeous!

Christi Snow said...

Love the new hair, Kirsty!! Fab!!

Galaxy Girl said...

oh la laaa, very nice cut me dear.

Kym

Laura F said...

Love the haircut...you do look so young! and sassy!

Mel said...

Lush Hair Kirsty and the little flower topped tin is sooooo cute :)

Klala said...

Yay. I love that page. So love it.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry