Ladies Camera Club

10 Apr 2006

Crack Dens and Ho Houses

Lord of loo laaa's - what have I done? Well you gotta ask this question to yourself ...what does Kirsty normally do? She books a hostel and THEN discovers the reviews for all of them rating them from mediocre standards to crack dens and ho houses. I am freaking out for the wrong reasons this evening and Ive sat here and cried buckets. Im not risking it for a biscuit. I mean, Im adventurous and all but going on my own and ending up in the lair of some pimp and his hareem of "ladies of the night" does not appeal to me - so sod it. Ive lost one reservation due to my age,, cancelled another cos its rated as a crack den and now Im cranking up the Visa bill and stopping in a hotel - the historic mayfair in down town LA. Im so mad with myself - FFS. You may laugh all you want but don't forget who is going to Michaels for ribbon at 2p a metre - mwahahahahahahahaha.

15 comments:

Ann(i)e said...

Oh Sweetie, sod the whole LA thing and come to Seattle.....my mom's could NEVER be called a crack house or ho den......come on-change the ticket, we'de have a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE!!

bookit said...

get a copy of 'lonely planet guise'...i've always booked hostels and places to stay through there and NEVER had a problem, you can trust their recomendations!
anita
x

Donna said...

I'm with you babe...take the safety and comfort of a hotel. Ho houses and crack dens just aren't 'fashionable' anymore. lol! Have an awesome time! :)

Caroline said...

Aww have a fab time Kirsty,will be thinking of you xx

domestic goddess said...

remember to pick me up loads of ribbon, or you dont get your easter bag tomorrow, hugs babes xxxx

Galaxy Girl said...

Can't blame you, and I am oh so jealous.

Kym

Jo(lene) said...

Have a fabbo time, Kirstles - you'll be FINE in LA, hun :D - talk to you soon xxx

Jen said...

Oh my! Good job you checked BEFORE you landed and turned up at said crack den!!! Enjoy the hotels - think of all the money you are saving by buying your stash in dollars and that'll pay for the hotel :)

Anonymous said...

Ahem...if Anna's getting ribbon I want some to !!Take care hun,
Sue x

Marja said...

You're staying in downtown LA? Downtown LA is perhaps not the best place to stay, lol. Does have a decent jewellery district but from what I can remember it's mainly bank and stuff and is kinda rough. I wouldn't walk around there at night by yourself by any means....

Totally jealous about the Michael's shopping though. It used to be my fav store. Sigh. Times like this I miss LA. Enjoy the weather and the good food and the friendly people and the eye candy.

Mel said...

Glad you changed your plans and went for the hotel Kirsty - at least we won't be worrying about you in the Crack Houses while you are gone! Have a blast m'dear!

Sally said...

What's the matter with you, woman?! Crack houses and Ho houses make much better LO material!

I'm sure you will be fine. Have a great time.

Sally xxx

debbie said...

kirsty im sure you will have a blast and just image the photos you could come back with if you did stay in the crack den and ho house!! :)

Roz Roz said...

oh kirsty think of all the fun you'd miss by not staying in a crack house, at least the crack would be good, ha ha.

Whoops, don't mean the drugs, mean the laugh, sorry whaffling.

Have a fabby time darling and take care of yourself

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»